Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Grand Theft Auto- The Don Wars

Chapter 9- The Lost Connection

Joey Leone sits at his desk with a smile on his face, and drink in his hand. He knows any minute he'll get the word that Tommy Vercetti is dead, and he can continue with his complete take over of Vice City, San Andreas and beyond. Joey receives a phone call..however it's not a phone call he's expecting. The number on caller ID reads Luigi.

Joey- Luigi my man. How's the take over in San Andreas going. You get Venturas locked up yet?

CJ- Hello Joey.

Joey- Who the fuck is this?

CJ- We use to work together when I was in Liberty..before I went home for good.

Joey- Carl Johnson? CJ..is that you?

CJ- Yeah it is.

Joey- How'd you get this number? Where's Luigi.

CJ- Luigi...last I saw him, he dropped 12 stories out of a window after taking about 20 rounds in the chest. His boys didn't fare much better either.

Joey- You son of a bitch. I'm gonna send everything I have after you, and we're taking you all out. You Grove Street boys are all dead, and pretty soon I'll have complete control of Venturas. The 4 Dragons is the last piece of the puzzel I need.

CJ- I don't think so asshole. From what I can see..you don't own jack shit in Venturas. You see, we have control of all your businesses..including Caligula's. Went in...took all the hired guns out, forced the guys you had in place running the joints to sign them over to us, and then took a little trip with them into the desert.

And your boys in Los Santos who joined the Ballas...all dead. We had backup, and took all them mother fuckers out...including the Ballas. Grove Street is king in LS again bitch. You want to send whateva guns you got left after me? Go ahead...but it won't leave you much when Vercetti kicks yo ass!

Joey slams the phone down in disgust. Just then his henchmen Marco who's returned from Vice City enters the room.

Joey- Fucking bullshit! We lost San Andreas. Those fuckers nailed us bad in Santos, and took us out in Venturas and liquidated our assets! No matter..I still have Liberty and I'm gonna soon have Vice City. What's the latest on Vercetti.

Marco- We had a roadblock set up. They tried to get back to Bohan like you thought...but...

Joey- But what?

Marco- They got away!

Joey- How the fuck could they get away. I had a car behind them, and 3 blocking the highway!

Marco- They rammed right through the roadblock, spinning one of the cars out of the way, to get through. Vercetti and his guys then shot the cars up and we couldn't get through.

Joey- Get the guys round up and head to their hideout. Find him!

Marco- way ahead of you boss. We did that. The place was empty. They must have grabbed their stuff and moved to a new location. We're already spreading the word to keep an eye on him.

Joey grabs some things and starts throwing a temper tantrum. Meanwhile Tommy, Phil and Claude, who just barely managed to escape the Leone hit, have moved their things to a hideout over in Alderney. They stop at a local bar to meet a local biker who might be able to help the numbers game with some of his members.

Tommy- Tommy Vercetti. Nice to meet you!

Biker- Aah yes. Tommy Vercetti..the Harwood Butcher. Nice to meet you. My name is Johnny. Johnny Klebitz. I'm Vice President of The Lost biker gang. What can I do for you Mr. Vercetti.

Tommy- We got some mob trouble. The Leone's are on a power trip and have been going from Liberty to Vice to San Andreas, trying to overtake anything they can get their hands on. They tried taking me and my businesses out in Vice. They nailed some of my businesses, but in the end, they failed. Now they're trying to take over in Venturas, and rub out some of my allies in Los Santos. On top of that, that little fucker Joey Leone kidnapped my wife and kids. That's why I'm here in Liberty...get my wife and kids back...and take out that fucker once and for all.

Johnny- And you need some extra hands...for backup.

Tommy- It would be nice.

Johnny- Ok, we can do it for a price. I hate the mob as much as anyone else. I don't the idea of joining you in gorilla warfare...but you got a family that needs to be supported, and who in their right mind wouldn't want to work with a fucking legend like you.

Tommy- How many men can you spare?

Johnny- Not a whole hell of a lot. If you go in guns a blazing, it could be ugly.

Tommy- Yeah we already agreed on that. We're gonna take as many out around the city first as much as possible..then go into Portland and get Joey.

Johnny- I can probably get 15...20 guys. Our numbers are quite low right now. Our President Billy is in the pen, and some of the guys...don't agree with my methods of leadership, so they've kinda went their own way.

Tommy- I understand. Been there, done that.

Johnny- When are we to attack?

Tommy- We need to strike Joey soon. We were given 48 hours...it's down to under 24 now...maybe less since we took his welcome party out.

Johnny- Let's do it then!

No comments:

Post a Comment