Saturday, October 10, 2009

Power Rangers Metallic

The Return Of Pyramidas

The Rangers are taking it easy on spring vacation in Florida to catch some sun. Tommy and Jason are in the ocean with Tommy's brother David, catching some waves. Justin, TJ and Carlos are swimming, and the girls are sunbathing.

Justin- Man this is great. Look at David and Tommy go on those surf boards.

Carlos- HEY TOMMY! HANG TEN!

Tommy gives the thumbs up sign.

Justin- Hey where's Eric?

TJ- Oh he saw an old friend on the beach. He's talking to her...um over there.

The rangers see Eric sitting on the beach next to a blond haired shoulder length girl, about a year younger than Eric, wearing a black and pink bikini. The two are smiling and talking to one another.

Eric- So how have you been doing?

Amanda- I've been well. How's life since you moved away from Redwood Falls?

Eric- Its ok. California is so much better than Minnesota I can tell you that....well at least the weather anyway. I'm still rooting for the Twins and Vikings.

Both of the former classmates laugh and then things get a bit quiet.

Eric- So why are you here in Miami?

Amanda- I'm here to train for gymnastics. My new coach Kimberly Hart sent me here.

Eric- Kimberly Hart!? My friend Tommy used to date her...if its the same one I think it is.

Amanda- She's over there sunbathing.

Sure enough when Amanda pointed Eric saw Kimberly sunbathing in a two piece pink bikini. She hasn't changed one bit. Eric smiles.

Divatox- Havoc. I think now is the perfect time for an attack. Since the Rangers are partying in Florida, we should go there and ruin their fun!

Havoc- I will send my new Sharky monster to destroy them!

**********



Eric- Hey Tommy! How was the surfs?

Tommy- Oh man they rocked!

Eric- I got a surprise for you!

Tommy- What is it?

All of the sudden Piranatrons appear.

Eric- Well it isn't that I can tell you that.

Tommy- Lets do it!

Kimberly sees the Piranatrons. Just then she sees Eric and Tommy with the rest of the Rangers fighting them. All the people on the beach leave in terror.

Tommy- Ok we're all clear!

Eric- Go Metallic!

Rangers- Metallic Ranger Power!

The Rangers fight the Piranatrons, and after a long hard battle, they win.

Gold- Power Down!

Tommy- So what was that you were gonna tell me?

*Communicator goes off*

Eric- I'll tell ya later. Go ahead.

Alpha 6- Yo Eric you gotta teleport to the Power Chamber. The rest of you head to Disney World There's a monster there.

Eric- Ok thanks Alpha. I'll see you guys later!

Rangers- Right!

*teleports*

Eric- What's going on?

Zordon- I'm afraid Divatox has captured Kimberly.

Alpha 5- Ayi Yai Yai poor Kimberly!

Eric- Where is she?

Dimitria- She's in a cave hidden in the mountains of Angel Grove.

**********



Zordon- Before you go you must know this. Because of problems with the Zords, and no carrier zord, we are in need of a carrier zord. So what we did was contact Trey from Triforia, and he has once again allowed us access to Pyramidas. In order to use it, we contacted Billy, and he's created a new Golden Staff for you to use, to call it.

The staff appears in Eric's hands.

Eric- Sweet!

Dimitria- Go now and save your friend!

Eric- Go Metallic!

Eric- Gold Ranger Metallic Power

Kim- Let me go you ugly goon!

Algar- Hey watch what you say, it hurts my feelings!

Gold- Hey ugly. Do what the lady says! Let her go!

Algar- Well well! The Gold Metallic Ranger!

Kim- Help me Gold Ranger!

Gold- Hold on Kim!

Eric grabs his lightsaber and flings it at Algar. He gets scared and runs away. Eric extends his open hand and the lightsaber flies into his hand. Eric then holsters it. Then he goes to Kimberly and unties her. Eric takes his helmet off and gives his friend a hug. She smiles.

Gold/Eric- Are you ok?

Kim- Yeah thanks Eric. I see the team got powers back.

Eric- Sure did. We're on Powers number 2 since you left.

Kim- Damn....** communicator goes off **

Eric- Go ahead.

Alpha 6- Yo Eric this is Alpha 6. The Rangers could use your help.

Eric- Ok I'm on the way. Teleport Kimberly out of here and to safety.

Kim- Good luck!

Eric- Back to action!

Red- Oh man! We could sure use some help!

Blue- Hey guys! What is that?

Silver- Its Pyramidas!

Gold- Pyramidas Power now!

Green- Just in time Eric!

Gold- Metallic Ultra Zord!

Red- Weapons locked on target!

Rangers- FIRE!

*monster destroyed*

**********



The Rangers are back on the beach taking it easy after their battle.

Cassie- We sure did great today guys.

Eric- Yeah, with the addition of Pyramidas on the team again, we should defeat Divatox's monsters rather easy.

Tommy- So...Eric what was it you wanted to tell me earlier?

Eric- Ooh! I had a surprise for you..and I luckily still have it.

Tommy- What is it?

Eric- Look behind you.

Tommy- Kimberly?

Kim- Hey Tommy!

Tommy jumps off the sand and grabs Kimberly and picks her up and gives her a big hug.

Tommy- How have you been?

Kim- I've been great. I'm a gymnastics coach now. Eric's friend Amanda is training with me.

Tommy- We got so much to talk about it. You up to it?

Kim- Count on it!

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment