Friday, October 9, 2009

Power Rangers Lightning Force

A Golden Return

When we last left the rangers, they got new ranger powers, courtesy of Eric who returned from a successful trip to find new powers. They gained powers to the force of lightning. Since then they've been battling many monsters from the Alliance Of Evil. Tragedy struck when Eric was fighting with one of the monsters when they stole Eric's Purple Peace Ranger morpher, making Eric powerless. The rangers now know that with The Alliance in control of Eric's stolen Purple Peace Ranger powers, as well as the ZEO crystals, and the Golden Staff, they have a major battle in store for them.

Tommy- Zordon, now that Eric's power coin has been stolen, what's next?

Zordon- With the purple powers along with the ZEO Crystals and Golden staff, the Alliance will stop at nothing to take you all out.

Kat- Is there any way to stop them?

Tanya- Yeah what can we do?

Alpha- I'm sorry Rangers, but there's nothing we can do!

Eric- There's only one option we have left!

Zedd- Goldar, Rito! Send the newest monster to Earth. With him teamed up with you, all will be lost!

Machina- Do you think we have a chance?

Zedd- Yes. With the purple powers and the ZEO powers combined, this new monster will wreak havoc!

Mondo- Then lets do it!

**********




Rocky- What are you talking about?

Eric- Well, Billy and I have been monitoring The Alliance Of Evil's fortress and I think we found a way for me to get in and recapture the stolen ZEO Crystals as well as the Golden Staff.

Adam- We'd better try it.

Zordon- Eric, this is a very dangerous mission. Are you sure you want to do this?

Just then the alarm goes off.

Alpha- Monsters spotted in downtown Angel Grove!

Eric- You guys go. I'll go after the Crystals.

Tommy- Its Morphin Time!

Tommy- Green Ranger Lightning Power

Jason- Black Ranger Lightning Power

Kat- Pink Ranger Lightning Power

Rocky- Blue Ranger Lightning Power

Tanya- Yellow Ranger Lightning Power

Adam- Red Ranger Lightning Power

Billy- White Ranger Lightning Power

Green- Ok Warmek, your going down!

Warmek- You rangers don't stand a chance! ATTACK!

Warmek, the Super Cogs, and Rito and Goldar fight the rangers. They are getting into deep trouble. Meanwhile Eric teleports inside the Alliance's fortress.

Eric- Ok time to find the powers.

After a long walk through hallways and caverns Eric sees the ZEO Crystals as well as the Golden staff sitting in a chamber that is powering up Zedd's ship Serpentera. There is no signs of the stolen Purple Peace Ranger Powers.

Clank- King Mondo, sensors indicate an intruder near the ZEO Powers!

Mondo- Send the Super cogs to finish this intruder!

**********



Red- Zordon, we could really use some help!

Zordon- Alpha, do you have a lock on Eric yet?

Alpha- Yes, Eric you have to hurry, the others are in big trouble!

Eric- I hear you. I found the ZEO Crystals and the Golden powers, I'm WOAH! I got Cog trouble, I'll hurry as fast as I can!

Eric is in deep trouble. He fights as many as he can off. Just when it looks bad he sees a break to grab the Golden Staff. He jumps and grabs the staff. Doing so he is transformed into the Gold Ranger.

Eric/Gold Ranger- Alright, Its time for a gold rush!

Cogs get blasted and destroyed.

Gold- Good its all over. Time to get outta here.

Eric grabs the ZEO Crystals, just then he thinks about his purple powers.

Gold- The monster must have them. Once he's destroyed we can take them back.

Teleports out to help the Rangers.

Yellow- We need help guys!

Warmek- No one can help you HA HA HA!

Gold- YAAAaaa! Your going down!

Warmek- WHAT! THE GOLD RANGER IS BACK! I'LL TEAR YOU TO SHREADS!

Gold- Guys, here's your ZEO Crystals back.

Green- I feel totally energized!

Gold- Jason, I'll recharge you with my golden staff.

Black- I'm ready to go!

Gold- I figured it out guys. That creap has the stolen Purple powers. Once we destroy him, we'll regain the power.

Warmek- Very impressive Gold Ranger, but you won't ever see the power again!

Orbus- May I make you grow?

Just then the monster grows to tall size!

Rangers- We need lightning Mega Zord now!

Warmek- Try my sword for size!

Rangers- WOAH!

Green- Eric, We need your help!

Gold- Hang on Tommy! Helps on the way! I call on the power of Pyramidas!

Warmek- Is that suppose to scare me?

Gold- You've had it! FIRE!

Warmek- YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT! *Destroyed*

**********



Kat- Man am I glad that's over.

Adam- Its great to have our old powers back, including the Purple ones. But I have a question who will control them?

Tommy- I called my brother David. He's gonna join the team. Billy is gonna take over the Purple Powers and David will take the White powers.

Rocky- Cool!

Tanya- Eric...you ok?

Eric- Listen guys, I was wondering if you wanted Jason to resume command of the Gold Ranger duties and I be the Black Peace Ranger?

Tommy- Eric, now that we have the powers back and also the purple powers given to someone else, I don't see any harm you being the Gold Ranger.

Jason- Yeah man. I've known you ever since you began as that inexperienced guy you once were. Now that you've excelled so much in fighting and the martial arts, having you as the new Gold Ranger is a plus. Let's also not forget that my body was starting to reject the Golden Powers. So all I have to say is that you gave me a responsibility being the Black Ranger, and now I'm...we're doing the same for you. The golden powers are yours man.

Eric- Thanks Guys! *sticks hand out* To The power!

Rangers- To the Power!

Jason- Welcome back Eric, the new leader of the Power Rangers!

Eric looks at Jason with a puzzled and surprised look but then smiles.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment