Saturday, October 10, 2009

Power Rangers In Space

Powers Restored

Part 4

The Rangers and their new friend battle the Quanatrons. With no powers, the Rangers are left defenseless. Just then Eric speaks up.

Eric- Guys! I have a plan!

Kim- What is it?

Eric- Remember when Jason left I said we destroyed the Silver Orb because it was still linked to evil?

Amanda- Yeah.

Eric- Zordon and I worked on it and we re energized it with good power. I don't know how much will be left since Zordon's been captured.

TJ- Give it a try!

Eric- Ok I'll do it! GO Metallic!

Eric- Silver Ranger Metallic Power

Silver- It worked but the power is fading fast!

Tommy- We better get this finished before the power is lost!

**********




The Red Ranger sees Eric morph into the Silver Ranger, and continues to fight the Quanatrons. After the battle was over and the Quanatrons were destroyed, the last traces of Metallic power had worn out and Eric demorphed.

Red- Red Ranger power down!

Red/Andros- Hello! My name is Andros.

Kim- Wow! Your human..like us!

TJ- So who's doing all this?

Andros- Her name is Astronama. She's the most dangerous person next to Dark Specter in this galaxy. We'd better get back to the ship. Astronama never gives up that easily.

In the ship.

Carlos- *working on Alpha* Man this is frustrating! I'm sorry Alpha but I can't get you fixed.

Andros- What's wrong with your droid?

Carlos- When the Power Chamber was destroyed his circuit chips got damaged and he can't speak well.

Andros- Let me take a look at him. *works a bit*

Alpha- Ayi Yai Yai! I got my voice back!

Andros- Its not much, but it should last him until you get back to Earth. If you excuse me, I'll go fix your ship so you can return home.

Amanda- We're not going back. We're on a mission to save Zordon. We are in this as much as you are.

Andros- Your planetary Rangers..from Earth. What do you know about space?

Eric- We've had help from other planets, but we don't know much.

Andros- Exactly. Now I'll go get your ship fixed.

Andros walks away leaving the Ranges puzzled.

Carlos- Use mind trick on him Eric!

Eric- It only works on the weak minded. He's stubborn, not weak. He'll come around.

**********



Andros- Ok Rangers, you ship is ready. D.E.C.A program the ship to go back to Earth.

TJ- Good luck.

The Rangers watch on the surface of the Planet as Andros' ship takes off.

TJ- Lets go! We can change course on our way out.

Eric- Hey wait! Where's Alpha!

Kim- Oh man! Lets look for him!

Tommy- ALPHA! WHERE ARE YOU?

Just then a swarm of Quanatrons appear.

Amanda- Quanatrons!

Kim- Let us go!

Astronama- So, this is what Power Rangers without power looks like!

Eric- Let us go you ugly space bitch!

Astronama- Ha..I assume your the leader of the pack. I can tell, you got that..spark about you! Ha...I shall enjoy watching you be destroyed.

Astronama- Destroy them!

Andros- Alpha! What are you doing here?

Alpha- Stopping you from making a huge mistake. You can't defeat the Alliance by yourself! You'll need the help and you know it!

Andros- I work alone.

D.E.C.A.- I must agree with Alpha.

Andros- QUIET!

Andros stares at the window for a second before moving back to his work.

Andros- D.E.C.A, turn the ship around.

TJ- What's that noise?

Tommy- Is that?

Kim- Look! Its Andros!

Andros- Put these on! Sorry Tommy I don't have a morpher for you, you'll have to stay in the ship where its safe.

Tommy- It's ok. I turned in my retirement papers already.

Andros- Lets Rocket!

Carlos/Black- yeah, Blacks cool!

Amanda/Pink- Rockin Pink!

Kim/Yellow- Kickin Yellow!

TJ/Blue- Blue's back baby!

Eric/Purple- Purple Astro Power!

Red- Lets get them!

The Rangers fight the Quanatrons but are greatly out numbered.

Purple- We need to get out of here.

Red- Lets go!

Red- D.E.C.A! Lets get out of here.

D.E.C.A- Alien ships are approaching.

Alpha- This black box controls the Astro Mega Zord. Its apart of Zordon's master plan.

Purple- Lets get it done then!

Red- Astro Mega Zord online!

Astronama- Is that suppose to impress me?

Blue- Fire the weapons!

**********



Andros- This ship has been from one galaxy to another. And this is D.E.C.A. She has voice and visual controls all over the ship.

D.E.C.A- Nice to meet you..and might I add.....

Andros- This is to put her on mute. *laughs*

TJ- What do we do now?

Andros- We got to recharge. The ship is badly damaged.

Eric- Well the only place I can think of is Earth. We have to go back anyways to drop Tommy off so it works out greatly.

Andros- D.E.C.A, set a course for Earth.

Rangers- YEAH!

Alpha- I can do that!

D.E.C.A- That is not necessary.

Alpha- Done. We're on our way home Rangers!

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment