Monday, May 21, 2012

Power Rangers- Next Millennium

Disaster In Angel Grove

Part One

Last time we saw that & Eric and Lisa couldn't hold out their feelings for 1 another any longer....while at the same time Britney and Ryan became lovers. Both Britney and Ryan lost their virginity, and they both think it was a wonderful night. The two are stronger than ever together and love each other madly. Zedd and his gang we're off getting recharged and are back and ready for more attacks on Angel Grove.
 
Zedd- Now that I'm back and recharged, I can continue on with my plan.
 
Rita- What are you gonna do this time Zeddy?
 
Zedd- I think now that all that's left is the Storm Rangers, I will destroy their weapons before I destroy them.
 
Goldar- How my master.
 
Scorpino- You Moron! Are you that f*cking dense? He's talking about destroying their zords!
 
Zedd- Correct my number one henchman. I will send you and Goldar down their with a couple of my best monsters from the past to gang up on the rangers to destroy their tin headed zords. HA HA HA!
 
Meanwhile its been 2 weeks since Lisa and Eric's night of passion, and they continue to love and support each other. We see the two in bed together talking about their experience and something that Lisa had to tell Eric.
 
Lisa- I really enjoy your support for me Eric. I hope what we are doing is not too soon.
 
Eric- No, like I said, I have to move on in life, and you have shown me that you care and love me.
 
Eric strokes Lisa's dark hair and kisses her. He's half way on top of her when she says someting.
 
Lisa- I think I'm pregnant.
 
Eric- What?
 
Lisa- Our first time. I was to get my period 2 days ago. I thought nothing about it so I waited. This morning I did a test and it was positive. I'm gonna see my new doctor in 2 days.
 
Eric smile and kissed Lisa again
 
Lisa- Your not worried?
 
Eric- No. I love you. I see no one else I'd rather have a child with than you. I love you!
 
Lisa- *begins to cry* I love you too! But what about marriage if I am pregnant.
 
Eric- It's no problem, even if your not, I'd give anything up for you to be my wife, that includes being a Ranger if I had too.
 
Lisa smiles, whips a tear away, and begins to kiss him more. She rolls over on her back and gives into Eric once more......

**********

Zedd- Finster! Are my monsters ready yet?
 
Finster- Yes they are, and I also borrowed a couple of King Mondo's old powerfull monsters, the ones that brought mega disaster.
 
Zedd- Great which ones?
 
Finster- Guitardo, Pirantashead, Icebot, and Warmech.
 
Zedd- Perfect, now here this, don't come out and attack until Goldar and Scorpino are ready and waiting for you. Stay hidden at all costs.
 
Icebot- As you wish Lord Zedd.
 
In the Command Center Dimtria, Karone, and the Two Alpha's work on mechanical work when the alarm goes off.
 
Karone- What's going on?
 
Alpha 5- Oh no! Goldar and Scorpino have joined together and are headed straight for downtown Angel Grove.
 
Karone- I'll contact the rangers.
 
Tommy- This is Tommy.
 
Karone- Tommy can you guys morph and call your zords? Scorpino and Goldar are on the move.
 
Kim- What about Eric and Lisa?
 
Alpha 6- Yo I'm on it right now!
 
Jason- Lets do it bro!
 
Tommy- Its Morphin Time!
 
Tommy- Black Storm Ranger Power
Kim- Pink Storm Ranger Power
Adam- Red Storm Ranger Power
Trini- Yellow Storm Ranger Power
Jason- Green Storm Ranger Power
Rocky- White Storm Ranger Power
Billy- Phantom Ranger Power
Ryan- Gold Ranger Power
Black- Lets do it guys!
Right!
 
The rangers call for their zords but the battle grows weaker. Meanwhile Alpha 6 is trying to get Eric and Lisa's attention, but Eric and Lisa both ignore their communicators while Eric tries to achive his goal. Finally they both scream for joy, stop, and Eric grabs a communicator.
 
Eric- *pants* This is Eric. Go head.
 
Alpha 6- Yo hey you love birds, the Rangers need your Zords, less hanky panky, and more ranger fighting!
 
Eric- *laughs* Ok we're on the way.
 
Eric gets out of the bed and gets dressed. Lisa remains in bed covered up.
 
Eric- You stay here and get ready, I'll go see what's up.
 
Eric gives Lisa another long passionate kiss and morphs.
 
Eric- Its Morphin Time!
 
Eric- Gold Storm Ranger Power
 
Gold- Astro Mega Zord Battle Ready!
 
Gold- Your Finished Goldar!
 
Red- Eric, where's Lisa?
 
Gold- Don't worry she'll be here, she's getting ready. I told her we got it.
 
But just then Goldar and Scorpino fire at the rangers.
 
White- AHHHhh oh man! I can't believe this. We'd better get some power soon or we're history!

**********

Meanwhile back at Eric's house, Lisa is in the shower washing up after her night of romance. She has the water practically boiling, but at this time she's so excited about the recent events she doesn't care. She decides to turn the shower radio on while she washes up. Just then, the announcer comes on saying a massive attack is under way and the Rangers are in deep trouble.
 
Lisa- Oh no! I'd better get going.
 
Lisa rinses off, grabs a towel and quickly dries off. Instead of putting on underwear to save time she puts on a tight fitting black shirt and cutoff jeanshorts. Ties her shoes, puts her hair in a pony tail and is ready for action.
 
Lisa- Its Morphin Time!
 
Lisa- Silver Storm Ranger Power
 
Mega Putties begin to swarm Lisa so she calls for her Zeus sword and fights them hard. Eric sees her in a little trouble and decides to help.
 
Gold- Ryan, take over for me, I'm gonna help Lisa with the Putties!
 
Gold Ranger- Right!
 
Eric flips down to the park to give Lisa a hand.
 
Gold- You ok?
 
Silver- No, there's too many of them! We can't handle them much longer.
 
Zedd- Ha ha perfect! The rangers zords are at a good position to attack, send in the monsters!
 
Yellow- Oh no! What's that?
 
Green- Its a trap!
 
Phantom- Eric, we need Lisa's Zords! We've been double crossed!
 
Gold- Lets do it!
 
Silver- Silver Zeus Battle Zord!
 
Gold- Super Astro Battle Zord!
 
With all the zords fighting, the power readings of the zords, and the rangers powers begin to take a higher rate. The power excelerator is getting very high, too much higher and the Zords will malfuntion, and the Rangers powers will go on emergency shut down to preserve what's left.
 
Karone- Guys, you must stop the fight, your power levels are dangerously high. Too much more blows and your powers will fail.
 
But it was too late, the monsters blows continue and the Rangers have no choice but to retreat.
 
Black- Ahhh! Its no good! Their falling losing power!
 
Gold- Ok Everyone! Retreat!
 
The Rangers fall out of their zords and find a safe area in the park. The Zords are taking wicked hits.
 
Silver- Karone, Dimitria, you got to get the Zords out of here!
 
Alpha 6- Yo no we're doing the best we can, but Billy, you got to send the Dragon Zord back to the Sea on your own, I can't do it.
 
Phantom- Right!
 
Billy grabs his Dragon Daggar and tells the Zord to fall back to the Sea. The rest of the zords return to their holding bays. Badly damaged, and low on power, the Rangers will have to find a way to dig themselves out of this hole.
 
Pink- Now what?
 
Gold- Lets get back to the Command Center. Maybe Dimitria will have an explaination.

**********

Zedd, Rita, Goldar, Scorpino, Finster, and Squatt and Baboo celebrate their victory over the rangers in the evil fortress.
 
Zedd- AH HA HA HA! This is a great day. First we take care of Trae and the Alien Rangers, but now we have destroyed the Rangers Zords to the point of power failure! HA HA
 
Goldar- What's next master?
 
Zedd- Patience my gold henchmen. Only time will tell.....
 
Adam- So the zords are useless? After all that hard work to get them, they won't stop the monsters?
 
Karone- I'm afraid so. Lord Zedd's powers are just no match for our Storm and Astro Zords. We couldn't last much longer. Thankfully Dragon Zord and Pyramidas are ok though.
 
Kim- What do we do next? We can't fight with 2 zords! We need major help!
 
Eric begins to walk towards the door that leads outside of the Command Center. The rangers look at Eric in a funny way.
 
Lisa- Eric honey, you ok?
 
Eric goes outside and stands on a ledge and just searches through the force to find what he must do as the leader of the team, to help the rangers.
 
Tommy- Hey man? You ok?
 
Eric- Yeah, and I think I might have found our power source problem, But it'll take some work to get it done!
 
Rocky- Lets do it then!
 
Trini- Yeah before its too late.

To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment