Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Power Rangers Next Millennium

Avengence & Love

Part 5



As we open the latest episode of Power Rangers Next Millennium, we see the Rangers struggling after the appearance of Scorpina's brother Scorpino and his wrath that he used to take out on Angel Grove and the Rangers. Before Lisa could call her Silver Zeus Zord, the rangers retreated to save power and are trying to find out how to beat this fiend.

Tommy- What are we gonna do?

Billy- There isn't anything we can do. Without Eric and his zords, Scorpino is a very tough guy to beat.

Just then the alarms go off.

Alpha 6- Yo no! He's back with a pack of Mega Putties! Their attacking the mall area!

Kim- Lets get them!

Tommy- Its morphin time!

Lisa- Silver Storm Ranger Power
Tommy- Black Storm Ranger Power
Kim- Pink Storm Ranger Power
Adam- Red Storm Ranger Power
Trini- Yellow Storm Ranger Power
Jason- Green Storm Ranger Power
Rocky- White Storm Ranger Power
Billy- Phantom Ranger Power!

Rangers- POWER RANGERS!

Scorpino- ATTACK!

Green- Ok guys lets do it!

The rangers fight the monster and the putties but the fight grows worse and the rangers begin to lose power and all of them fall to the ground and demorph!
Scorpino- Face it Rangers! Your no match for me! HA HA HA


**********

Zedd- HA HA! The rangers powers can't hold out! Scorpino DESTROY THEM!

Scorpino- It's been nice knowing you rangers! I'll enjoy destroyi.....WHAT THE!

Just then a huge explosion knocks down the Mega Putties and Scorpino. The rangers are stunned.

Tommy- What happened?

Adam- I don't know. One minute we're about to be sliced and diced the next, a big ass explosion!

Lisa- LOOK OVER THERE!

Rocky- I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

Trini- Its really!!!!

Kim- ERIC!

Coming out of the fire and destruction is the rangers fearless leader Eric, The Gold Storm Ranger. Eric was right. He would be back when the rangers needed him, and this moment was the perfect time for his comeback!

Gold- If your gonna mess with my friends, you got to take on me!

Scorpino- And who might you be?

Gold- I'm the Gold Storm Ranger, The leader of the Power Rangers and your worst nightmare!

Scorpino- Ooooh! I'm scared!

Zedd- NO THIS CAN'T BE! GET HIM OUT OF THERE NOW!

Scorpino- Lord Zedd wants a meeting! I SHALL RETURN POWER PUNKS!

And just like that, the Mega Putties and Scorpino are gone. The rangers get up and surround their friend and give him hugs and hand shakes.

Gold- Power down!

Eric- Ah man its great to see you guys again!

Tommy- Hey man, we're just glad your safe and back with us!

Lisa right away goes up to Eric and practically jumps in his arms for a hug! She also gives him a small kiss on his right cheek. She knows Eric is still down about his wife's death, so she tries not to come onto him too fast.

Lisa- Its good your safe.

Eric- Well I owe it all to you for helping me with my return. Ryan's visit, and the vision I got from my late wife made me realize what my job in life is now. That's why I'm back. I also got some great news. Lets get back to the Command Center!

 
**********

Eric- First of all I worked on my lightsaber and made it more powerfull. So I created each of you a new lightsaber. Now I know Trini and Lisa aren't jedi's yet, so you guys will get training sabers until you've mastered the arts of being a jedi. In fact, you guys are welcome to join our classes now if you'd like

Lisa- I'm in!

Trini- After College classes everyday I'm available.

Eric- Ok good. Now I have another present for us. As you know, now that Billy is the Phantom Ranger, he doesn't have his own Zord. So while I was away I found a way to get him one! I took one of our old zords that was still in great shape, recharged it with the leftover Storm Power we don't need, and gave it some new weapons.

Billy- So which zord is mine?

Eric- I present to you, back from its somber sleep deep in the water, the Dragon Zord.

Tommy- Awesome!

Eric- It looks exactly the same, but its powers are far greater than before. Here you go Billy, here is the dragon daggar. Its yours now.

Billy- Amazing....thanks!

Alpha 5- Oh No! Scorpino is attacking the downtown area!

Jason- Time for those zords!

Eric- Its morphin time!

Lisa- Silver Storm Ranger Power
Tommy- Black Storm Ranger Power
Kim- Pink Storm Ranger Power
Adam- Red Storm Ranger Power
Trini- Yellow Storm Ranger Power
Jason- Green Storm Ranger Power
Rocky- White Storm Ranger Power
Eric- Gold Storm Ranger Power
Billy- Phantom Ranger Power

Black- Storm Mega Zord!
Silver- Zeus Battle Zord!
Gold- Astro Mega Zord Battle Ready!

When the zords are all done forming, Billy grabs his Dragon daggar and calls for the sleeping Dragon Zord, it comes out and its working great. The rangers fire upon Scorpino to the point where he can no longer take it.

Scorpino- I shall Return!

Gold- Way to go guys!

**********

Kim- Its really great to see you back Eric!

Adam- Yeah we missed you man.

Eric- Well I finally realized what's important to me, and that's you guys. I learned I have to move on and live my life. So that's what I'm gonna do.

Trini- Great, now lets go to the Juice Bar and celebrate your return!

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment