Friday, October 9, 2009

Power Rangers Zeo

The Power Outage


Part 2

Last time on Power Rangers ZEO we saw the Alliance of Lord Zedd and King Mondo. Destructo reigned terror on Angel Grove, and nearly destroyed the Super ZEO Zords. Goldar and Rito broke into the Power Chamber and stole the ZEO Cystals as well as Jason's Golden Staff, which gives him access to the Gold Ranger Powers.

Mondo- This is wonderful. Zedd, you really know what your doing!

Zedd- Thank you now its time for the end of the world!

Mondo-Clank send out all available monsters. DESTROY THE WORLD! HA HA HA!

Meanwhile back in the Power Chamber.

Tommy- Billy, we lost our powers. What happened?

Billy- Goldar and Rito broke in and stole the ZEO Crystals as well as the Golden Staff.

Adam- That can only mean Lord Zedd and Rita are back.

Zordon- Your suspicions are correct Adam. With them and the machine empire together to form the new Alliance Of Evil, we will be in grave trouble.

**********



Rocky- Isn't there any new powers you can give us?

Zordon- I'm sorry Rangers, but we've been defeated. I have no new powers to give you.

Kat- No, we can't accept defeat!

Alpha- I"m sorry Rangers but...

Just then the alarm goes off.

Billy- Zordon, something is coming this way. Fast.

Zordon- Track it.

Alpha- Right away Zordon!

Clank- Your excellencies! An unidentified object has landed on Earth. The readings on it are very powerful.

Zedd- Capture It, it may be of some use to us!

Destructo- I don't see anything yet Lord Zedd but I'll keep looking...I OOOOOOHHHhhhh!

Just then a mysterious figure appears. He looks just like the former Purple Ranger, but with my armor and a more metallic look to him.

Ranger- Its time to take you down!

Destructo- Greetings stranger. I shall enjoy destroying you!

Ranger- Bring it on!

**********



Alpha- Zordon, Its a new Ranger!

Zordon- Rangers, you must talk to him and tell him of our situation.

Tommy- We're on it.

Alpha- Good luck Rangers!

Ranger- Take a breather! Your no match for me!

Destructo- I'll be back stranger!

Just then the Rangers teleport and meet up with the new Purple Ranger.

Tommy- Hey you, Hold up....Who are you?

Ranger- I've been on a quest to find new galaxy and powers. I heard you were in distress so I came as fast as possible.

Jason- We should get back to the Power Chamber and let Zordon know what's going on.

Mondo- Another Ranger! This is not good.

Clank- His readings are off the power charts. He's more powerful than the ZEO Crystal and Golden Powers combined.

Zedd- We must capture this Ranger before he gives the others new powers! Begin the destruction now!

**********



Zordon- Welcome to Earth young stranger. Your services are greatly needed. Our powers were stolen by the Alliance Of Evil and ever since we have been left vulnerable.

Ranger- Yes I know, and I intend on joining your team. However since now I know who you all are, its only fair that you know who I am.

Just then the Purple Ranger begins to take his helmet off and the scene fades away.

To Be Continued.......

No comments:

Post a Comment