Friday, October 9, 2009

Power Rangers Lightning Force

Together Again

Part 2

With Katherine in another dimension beyond the reach of the Rangers, they have begun a worldwide search for her replacement. Now that she is gone, Tanya decided to switch powers over to the Pink Ranger. Meanwhile the Alliance is up to no good.

Zedd- With the Pink Ranger in our control, and the Rangers down one, we can take the Earth now.

Clank- Your majesty. The Green Ranger is near the Power Chamber with their new ranger.

Mondo- Send the Super Cogs! Finish them NOW!!!

Tommy- Oh no! Look out! Super Cogs!

Rocky- They're in trouble!

Tanya- Can't Tommy morph?

Billy- No, with Tommy's ZEO crystal and lightning powers keeping the Yellow Powers charged they can't!

**********



Adam- Oh man, they are in deep trouble!

Eric- I'll teleport and help them!

Zordon- Very well but be very careful.

Eric teleports right away to help Tommy and the new ranger.

Eric- I thought you guys could use some help!

Tommy- Lets get to work.

They fight the Super Cogs but its not helping much.

Tommy- Eric, you'd better morph. We need a gold rush, and fast!

Eric- You don't need to tell me twice...Its Morphin Time!

Eric- Gold Ranger Power

Gold- Its time for a gold rush!

Gold- Can you say bub-bye?

With the blow from the Golden Staff all remaining Cogs are destroyed.

Gold/Eric- Gold Ranger. Power Down.

Tommy- Billy, can you teleport us?

Billy- We're on it!

The 3 teleport back to the Power Chamber.

Zedd- GREAT! Now they'll waste no time charging up the new ranger!

Mondo- Your right, its time for Quack Attack to begin destruction on Angel Grove. Clank, make him grow and send him to Earth!

Clank- Right away master!

Tanya- Eric, Tommy you guys OK?

Billy- Where is...

Tommy- Its OK, the new Yellow Ranger is right here.

A slim figure with about a 5 foot 9 inch body emerges from the shadows of the door way, it is Kimberly, the former Pink Ranger.

**********



Zordon- Welcome home Kimberly, we've missed you a lot!

Kim- Its great to be home, but the reason for being home of course isn't to cheer for.

Billy- We've got to give you the Yellow coin and ZEO Crystal now before its too late.

Just then the alarm goes off.

Alpha- Quack Attack is back!

Eric- You guys go. I'll help Kimberly get her powers.

Tommy- Its Morphin Time!

Tommy- Green Ranger Lightning Power

Jason- Black Ranger Lightning Power

Tanya- Pink Ranger Lightning Power

Rocky- Blue Ranger Lightning Power

Adam- Red Ranger Lightning Power

David- White Ranger Lightning Power

Billy- Purple Ranger Lightning Power

Quack Attack- Hey Rangers! Where's your Gold friend? Did he chicken out, or should I say Quack out? HA HA HA!

Rangers- Super Lightning Mega Zord power now!

Tommy- We can't have the Mega Zord till Eric and Kim are here!

Alpha- Rangers hurry, the others need you now.

Eric- Kimberly, in the past you came to know that the Power Rangers were for good and peace. Now that you are back, you will be able to learn about the powers of the ZEO Crystals, and your new lightning powers. With your new power coin and crystal, you will be known as the Yellow Peace Ranger, as well as being ZEO Ranger 2 Yellow.

Kim- Thanks Eric.

Eric- You will control the mighty cougar lightning zord, along with the Super lightning battle zord, and ZEO Zord 2 and Super ZEO Zord 2.

Kim- Thanks for choosing me Zordon.

Zordon- Don't thank me. Thank Tommy, he's the one that knew you'd be best for the job...Rangers the situation is becoming serious. You must help the others. Go now, and may the power protect you!

Eric- Its Morphin Time!

Kim- Yellow Ranger Lightning Power

Eric- Gold Ranger Power

Yellow- Super Lightning Zord! Whoa, nice stereo!

Green- Alright they're here! Super Lightning Mega Zord.

Black- Its good to have you back Kim!

Yellow- Thanks, now lets kick some butt.

Gold- Pyramidas power up now!

Gold- Super Ultra Lightning Zord!

White- Time to finish him!

With that quote, the weapons are locked, and they destroy the monster.

**********



In the Power Chamber.

Billy- Think you can find him for me?

Alpha- But Billy, why do you wanna go to Aquitar?

Billy- Cause there's so much they have I want to learn, and I've found the love of my life. I will be back, but when? I don't know. I hope it is soon though. I'm sorry. I have to do this.

With that, Billy puts his morpher on the console next to Alpha.

Billy- I wish you guys much luck in finding my replacement. I know he'll be great! Good bye, and may the power protect you!.....

Meanwhile at the Juice bar where there is a school dance going on, we see Tommy and Kim dancing together.

Kim- Its good to be home again.

Tommy- I missed you a lot. Despite being with Kat, I still had strong feelings for you.

Kim- I came back because you guys needed help, but I know that when I left, I left the most important thing behind, and that's you Tommy. When I gave up my role I knew you were crushed, so when I wrote that letter to you, it was to let you go on with your life and be happy. I knew I'd always love you as a friend and I really mean that. I'm sorry if I've caused you any pain.

Tommy- I don't know what to say. I love you too Kimberly, and you know I'd never be hurt.

With that Tommy kisses Kim on the cheek and they continue to dance.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment