Saturday, October 10, 2009

Power Rangers Metallic

The Transformation

Part 2


The Rangers teleport to Triforia. The cars and Trey await them.

Trey- Welcome Rangers.

Tommy- Hey Trey. You ready to roll?

Trey- Lets get going.

Tommy- You can ride with TJ.

Eric- Amanda, Cassie, Ashley and Justin can ride with me.

Carlos- I can hang in the back with TJ and Trey.

Tommy- Kim, your with me.

Eric gets in the Trans Am and puts his headsets with microphones on.

Eric- Move out.

Algar- Auntie Dee! Auntie Dee! Big news!

Divatox- Well spit it out!

Algar- I found out that 3 Rangers are leaving but 3 more are coming on to the team.

Rhygog- The planet is vulnerable. The Rangers are on Triforia!

Divatox- We gotta stop them from gaining access to that sword. Once they have it, attack them!

**********




Eric- I think I got something.

Tommy- There it is.

Kim- Good. Lets get it and get out of here.

Just then the Piranatrons appear.

Amanda- Oh man! Not now!

Justin- Lets do it!

Eric- Go Metallic!

Cassie- Pink Ranger Metallic Power

Ashley- Yellow Ranger Metallic Power

Justin- Blue Ranger Metallic Power

Carlos- Green Ranger Metallic Power

Tommy- Red Ranger Metallic Power

Eric- Gold Ranger Metallic Power

Trey- Gold Ranger Power

The Rangers fight begins to look grim. One of the Piranatrons gets the sword, but Trey doesn't allow him to get far.

Gold Ranger- Its time for a gold rush!

*Piranatrons destroyed*

Gold- Power Down!

Red/Tommy- Ok we should get back home. Thanks again for your help Trey!

Trey- The pleasure was all mine. Contact me again if you need my assistance.

Gold/Eric- Zordon, nine to teleport.

Justin grabs the sword and the Rangers and the cars are teleported back to Earth.

Divatox- I can't believe it! You couldn't even hold onto that sword for 5 seconds!

Algar- It wasn't their fault! It was that other Gold Ranger and his power staff!

Divatox- Send the Piranatrons to Earth. Begin the assault on Angel Grove....NOW!!!!!

**********



Zordon- The time has come to say goodbye to Justin, Ashley and Cassie. In the short time of being Rangers, you have succeeded in the eyes of peace. Now the time for a new life has begun. I'm proud of each of you. Now comes the return of Kimberly and TJ to the team. Amanda. Since you are a new addition to the team, the other Rangers will teach you to use your powers and to be swift and true.

Eric- And not only that, but I will resume the teams training with the power of the force to become Jedi's.

*alarm*

Alpha 6- Trouble in town!

Zordon- Form a circle Rangers. Eric hold the sword above you in the center of the circle.

Eric does and right away the powers are transferred over to the new Rangers.

Amanda/Pink- Awesome!

Pink/Cassie- Good luck to you Amanda. I know you will do well.

Alpha 5- Ayi Yai Yai! Rangers. You gotta stop the monster!

Eric- Good luck to you 3 in your new lives.

Justin- Go get them!

Eric- Go Metallic!

Amanda- Pink Ranger Metallic Power

Kimberly- Yellow Ranger Metallic Power

TJ- Blue Ranger Metallic Power

Carlos- Green Ranger Metallic Power

Tommy- Red Ranger Metallic Power

Eric- Gold Ranger Metallic Power

Gold- We need Metallic Mega Zord power now!

Pink- This is so cool!

Monster- Have a foot sandwich Rangers! HA HA HA!

Rangers- Whoa!

Red- We need more power!

Gold- I call on Pyramidas!

Rangers- Metallic Ultra Zord!

Monster- Oh No!

Rangers- FIRE!

*Monster Destroyed!

**********



Divatox- My best plan is ruined! And its all your fault!

Havoc- Lets not blame each other. We'll get them next time!

Amanda- Its so great to be on this team.

Eric- Its good to have you. Your gonna be a great Ranger.

Amanda- I must confess. I knew you were a Ranger.

Eric- Oh Really?!

Amanda- When we were in Florida. I saw you running around that corner and the next I saw a Gold and Black streak in the air.

Eric- Oops! My bad! *grins*

Amanda- That doesn't matter now. At least now I can be apart of that now....and the best part of it is, I get to be apart of it, with you.

Amanda hugs Eric and gives him a kiss on the lips as we fade out

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment