Saturday, October 10, 2009

Power Rangers Metallic

The Exchange

Part 1


Of all the changes taking place for the Rangers, 3 of the 6 don't know it, but half of the team will be lost due to personal reasons. So sit back and watch.

Divatox- My fellow troop members. The day of reckoning for the Power Rangers is at hand. With my new Robotic Metallic Monster, the Rangers will fall down to their knees and then we shall take over the world! HAVOC!

Havoc- Yes my sister.

Divatox- Power up and send out my monster A.S.A.P

Havoc- Right away my evil sibling.

Divatox- Everything is going as planned! HA HA HA!

**********



Eric- Ok Zordon. I think its ready for a test run.

Zordon- Good, with the Metallic lasers equipped on the Gold Trans Am, Storm Blaster, and Lightning Cruiser, we shall have more fire power to help us.

*alarm*

Alpha 6- Yo no not good! A new monster is in town.

Eric- Alpha 5 contact the Rangers.

Tommy- We read you.

Eric- Tommy, teleport to the Power Chamber. We have trouble.

*teleport in*

Carlos- What's going on.

Dimitria- There's a new monster in Angel Grove

Eric- Hey..where's Cassie, Ashley and Justin?

Tommy- We don't know.

Carlos- What about Jason? We haven't seen him since he got the Silver powers.

Alpha 6- We found a problem with the Silver powers. Jason was still linked to the evil side, so he decided to have the Powers destroyed.

Eric- Ok, we'll have to go without the others. Alpha. Do you think you can contact the Phantom Ranger?

Alpha 5- Um....I can try.

Tommy- Lets do it!

Eric- Go Metallic!

Carlos- Green Ranger Metallic Power

Tommy- Red Ranger Metallic Power

Eric- Gold Ranger Metallic Power

Rangers- Lets rock and roll!

Robotic Metallic- I'll tear you to shreds!

Gold- He's too strong!

Red- We've got to retreat.

**********



Divatox- YES! My plan is working perfectly!

Havoc- In no time at all those Power Rangers will be finished.

Divatox- Now comes the fun part. ALGAR! Fire the torpedoes please!

Algar- You got it!

Green- Oh no! Torpedoes!

Robotic Metallic- Ooh Yeah! Bring it on!

Gold- We've got to retreat! We'll see you later!

*teleport*

Carlos- Did you find the others yet?

Alpha 6- Yes we did. Their on the way.

Just then Justin, Ashley and Cassie teleport into the Power Chamber.

Justin- Hi guys! I'm afraid we got some bad news.

Eric- What's wrong.

Justin- That job my dad wanted to take in another city. He took it. We're moving.

Cassie- I'm signing a record deal for my group.

Ashley- I got my career in fashion design.

Tommy- Zordon how can we defeat this monster with only 3 Rangers?

Zordon- Rangers, I have been expecting this to happen again. Tommy and Eric. Do you remember when we had to do this before?

Eric- Yeah, we replaced Jason, Zack and Trini with Rocky, Adam, and Aisha.

Zordon- We'll have to do it again. First, our 3 departing Rangers must choose their replacements. Then you must teleport to Triforia. With this map, and with the help of Trey, you must find the sword we buried there after we used it the first time so we can switch powers. You must act swiftly.

Dimitria- Rangers. Have you chosen a replacement Ranger?

**********



Divatox- This will be a day long remembered! Piranatrons! Go to Earth with my monster and finish the job!

Cassie- We have already told our replacements that we were Rangers and have chosen them, and they've agreed to join the team.

Justin goes to the Control Panel and hits the teleportation button.

Justin- I picked TJ for his leadership qualities and his friendship. I also think he'd look good in blue!

Ashley- I pick Kimberly, for her knowledge and wisdom.

Cassie- I picked Amanda, for her spirit, courage, and dedication.

Zordon- You have made good choices. Now you must find the sword. Alpha 5 will you teleport the Rangers and the cars to Triforia.

Alpha- Right away Zordon.

Eric- Amanda, you're riding with me.

Amanda- You know it!

Tommy- Ok guys lets do it!

Zordon- May the Power Protect you!

Alpha 6- Good luck Rangers!

To Be Continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment