Saturday, October 10, 2009

Power Rangers Jedi

The Super Jedi's

Part 3


Lucas- Kneel before me my young Padawan's. I Lucas, Jedi master and teacher of the force, give these nine young Jedi learners the power and spirit in which you have given me. Teach them the good and knowledge of the force, and how to use their new Super Jedi powers to win against the Alliance Of Evil.

Lucas- Rangers, observe yourselves, you all are now Super Jedi's!

Kim/Pink- I feel totally energized.

Eric/Gold- I feel great!

Ryan/Black- Me Too!

Tommy/Silver- These new powers are amazing!

Master Vile- No! The Jedi Rangers are now stronger than ever! Now their Super Jedi's!

Mondo- It won't help them! We'll still crush them!

Master Vile- Continue with the destruction!

**********



Lucas- With your new powers comes new toys. You each have your own power staffs back, but with more fire power. You'll also have your new Super Jedi Zords. Combined as one, they will form the Super Jedi Mega Zord!

Ryan- Cool!

Lucas- Eric, this is extremely important. When you join Pyramidas with Super Jedi Mega Zord, you have to concentrate, or it will not work.

Eric- I will my master, I promise!

Lucas- Congratulations my young warriors. Now go and save your planet!

David- We got to hurry!

Lucas- Activate your New powers now!

Eric- Its Morphin Time!

Adam- Green Jedi Power

Ryan- Black Jedi Power

Kim- Pink Jedi Power

David- Blue Jedi Power

Tanya- Yellow Jedi Power

Kat- Red Jedi Power

Billy- White Jedi Power

Tommy- Silver Jedi Power

Eric- Gold Jedi Power

Rangers- Power Rangers!

Gold- Ok guys lets do it!

Jason- Yes! They got their new powers!

Zordon- Good, their new powers will do them well!

Silver- Lets squash these guys!

The Rangers defeat the Super Cogs with no trouble at all.

Master Vile- Make my monster grow!

Gold Knight- I'm gonna crush Angel Grove! HA HA HA!

**********



White- Time for the zords!

Rangers- We need Super Jedi Mega Zord Power Now!

Blue- This zord is awesome!

Gold- Pyramidas power now!

Silver- Super Jedi Ultra Zord!

Gold- Fire all weapons!

Monster destroyed.

Master Vile- What a total waste of time and a disgrace!

Rita- Don't worry daddy, we'll get them next time!

**********




Eric- Congratulations Katherine. Because of your bravery and great work and training, you are now a padawan learner.

Tommy- Way to go Kat!

Billy- You really worked hard!

Kat- Thanks for being there for me!

Master Vile- This is not over yet Power Rangers. You have yet to face my toughest challenge! It will be my victory card!

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment