Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Power Rangers- Next Millennium


A Battle For Man Kind


Part 1

Last time on Power Rangers: Next Millennium we saw the marriages of Tommy and Katherine, and Adam and Tanya. Just as Eric and Lisa were heading to the wedding, Rita attacked. Eric took off and dropped Lisa off at the church and went off to battle Rita. Rita got in a vulnerable position and Eric, using his lightsaber, destroyed her. After Tommy and the 3 other newlyweds took off Lord Zedd began his mission to finally put an end to the Power Rangers. But Zedd would wait too long because its a week later, and Tommy and Katherine are back from Hawaii.
 
We begin at the Airport where Eric and Lisa are waiting for Tommy and Kat.
 
Lisa- There they are! *runs up and gives Kat a hug*
 
Eric- Hey you two. How was Hawaii?
 
Tommy- Oh man it was great. Food was great, dancing, swimming, and of course that other stuff which we won't get in to.
 
Kat- *laughs* Its good to be home.
 
The friends go to baggage and pick up their things.
 
Tommy- So has it been busy while I've been away from the team?
 
Eric- No not really. Not since Rita's death. Zedd's been pretty quiet.
 
Kat- That's good. Who knows what's happening with Zedd up there.
 
Tommy- Eric. I have to tell you something, but it can wait till later.
 
Eric- Ok we'll talk later. I think I have an idea what the topic is about.
 
Meanwhile on the moon Lord Zedd is beginning his arsonal to attack the Earth.
 
Zedd- Monsters here me now. I've grown tired of the Rangers defeating us day after day. 2 of our own are destroyed. Rito and my wife Rita. The time has come to make everyone, not just the Power Rangers, pay for their continued goodness and helping of one another. The Earth and the galaxy will be ours.
 
Scorpino- I shall begin a full scale attack on the city with the Mega Putties immediately my lord.
 
Zedd- Ha ha! Yes Do it now!

*********

Meanwhile at the Power Chamber all the Rangers, including Karone and Katherine are there listening to Tommy making an announcement.
 
Jason- What's up bro?
 
Tommy- I know in the past I've said this before, and this time its no different. This is to be a hard decision on my part, but..*chokes up*
 
Kim- Hang in there Tommy, what ever it is you can tell us. *hugs him*
 
Tommy- Well as you know, before all this stuff happened, Adam left because he wanted to concentrate on his life with Tanya and move on. Same with Trini. During our honeymoon, Kat and I talked and it was my decission to retire as a Power Ranger. I'm married now, and I've made my debt to the team. I've had a great time being a Ranger, but the next battle, which in my opinion will be the last for us since Zedd is ready to finish it all...*starts to choke up even more*
 
Eric goes and gives his friend a big hug.
 
Tommy- Thanks for your support guys, but my time as a Ranger is over. My next battle with you guys will be my last as a Ranger..for good. I will not come back to the team and fight. If I come back, it'll be to see how things are, and maybe show the next breed of Rangers some tricks and give them wisdom, like Zordon did to us, but I won't fight anymore.
 
Dimitra- I commend you Tommy. You are a true warrior and a great friend. I'm sure some of the other Rangers feel the same way as you do. You will be missed.
 
Jason- I feel the same way. I've been thinking about it too. I think if this battle with Zedd trully is our last and we are victorious, I think I'll step out too on a positive.
 
Stacy- Me too, and of course I want to continue with my studies.
 
Casey- I don't see me moving on, but If invited, I'll come back.
 
Eric- You know me, I know there has to be a leader for the team, and when I visited Zordon, he said that I was a great leader and mentor. I have no desire to retire again. I will be staying on the team and supporting this whole thing.
 
The friends smile at each other for a little bit.

*********

Zedd- Scorpino! Begin the final assult!
 
Scorpino- As you wish.
 
Back at the Power Chamber.
 
David- So. Eric and Lisa. When you getting married?
 
Lisa- On Valentines day. Your all invited. You too Alpha 5 & 6.
 
Alpha 5- Ayi Yai Yai what about the press.
 
Eric- They know I'm a Ranger. Remember when I was one of the Rangers that reviled our identities? I was interviewed afterwards. They just don't know I'm a member of this team. We'll tell them the truth. That your helpers in the Command Center for the Power Rangers and I invited you.
 
Just then the alarms go off.
 
Dimitria- Rangers the time has come for the final battle! Your gonna need all the help you can get.
 
Britney- Lets get this over with!
 
Eric- Its Morphin Time!
 
Lisa- Silver Storm Ranger Power
Tommy- Black Storm Ranger Power
Britney- Pink Storm Ranger Power
Jason- Green Storm Ranger Power
Stacy- Yellow Storm Ranger Power
Casey- Red Storm Ranger Power
Kim- White Storm Ranger Power
Eric- Gold Storm Ranger Power
Billy- Phantom Ranger Power
David- Gold Ranger Power
 
Scorpino- Attack and Destroy them!
 
The Rangers fight the Mega Putties, while Eric goes after Scorpino. Eric damages Scorpino pretty badly before he takes a shot back at Eric but badly misses.
 
Scorpino- What the ...! How did you move so fast.
 
Gold- Your messing with a Jedi. That's why I'm too fast for you!
 
Then without warning, Eric grabs his lightsaber and damages Scorpino very badly.
 
Scorpino- NOOO! *BOOOM!*
 
The Rangers see this as Scorpino falls to the ground, but instead of blowing up like he's been destroyed, he slowly gets up, but he is showing great pain. One of his arms are cut off
 
Scorpino- *struggling to walk* This isn't over Rangers. When I return from my rest and rehab, you all will pay for this!
 
Just then Scorpino teleports away. The Putties where destroyed, and the Rangers teleported back to the
 
Command Center.

*********

Karone- Have you located Scorpino's location?
 
Dimitria- Yes. He has gone back to his home planet to recharge and rebuild his missing arm.
 
Eric- That means he'll be gone for quite awhile.
 
Just then the alarms go off again.
 
Stacy- Look in the Viewing Globe!
 
David- Holy Shit! Its Lord Zedd!
 
Zedd- Rangers here me now! I've grown tired of you destroying my henchmen. Its time for the final battle. If your not out here in 1 hour, I begin to destroy every building in Angel Grove, and then the world! HA HA HA!
 
Britney- What do we do now?
 
Eric- Group up. We got a mission to do!

To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment