Friday, October 9, 2009

Power Ranges Lightning Force

One Down: Eight To Go

When we first start this episode we see Eric being chased by a platoon of Super Cogs. He's morphed but is very weak.

Gold- Man, won't these guys ever leave me alone?

Super Cog 1- We must find him!

Just then Eric begins to glow Gold and black. He notices that he can see parts of his own body. He knows this is not good.

Gold/Eric- Oh no! I'm losing Power! I got to get help.

Mondo- Ha, my plan is working perfectly!

Zedd- What would that be?

Mondo- With my Super Cogs continuing to pester the Gold Ranger, he's become tired and powerless. Pretty soon he'll have no more powers to continue on!

Goldar- What do we do with the other eight?

Mondo- We send a new army of monsters.

**********



Eric finally gets away and demorphs. He sees the Juice Bar and stumbles inside where he sees the gang all gathered.

Kim- Look there he is!

David- He looks tired.

Tanya- Are you alright?

Adam- Yeah you look stressed.

Eric- I'm......

Just then Eric blacks out and falls down on the floor.

Tommy- Get him up!

Ernie- Should I call an ambulance?

Rocky- He's coming too. We'll take care of it.

Kim- *whispers* Look, he's glowing gold and black!

Zack- Lets get him to the Power Chamber!

Jason- And fast!

Sprocket- How are you gonna defeat the Peace Rangers pop?

Mondo- As you just saw, the Gold Ranger is losing power, thanks to the Super Cogs. I'm going to grow a couple of them. When the Rangers battle them, and their gold friend comes to help, we'll focus on him and destroy his powers.

Zedd- Perfect! Then lets get it done! Make them grow!

Meanwhile back in the Power Chamber, Billy has returned from Aquitar on Zordon's request to check out Eric's situation.

Tommy- So what's up Billy?

Billy- Well, for one thing. He's stressed out. With the Cogs always going after him, he uses up more power. As you know Tommy from past experiences, stress and tiredness is bad.

Adam- What do you mean?

Kim- Is Eric in trouble?

Billy- Yeah, he could lose the Gold Ranger powers at any time!

Just then the alarm goes off.

Alpha- Super Cogs are grown and destroying the City.

Eric- *Growns in Pain* Ahhh, I'm going guys!

Rocky- I don't think that's a good idea Eric.

Eric- I'll be fine guys. Its like Tommy always said when he was in the same situation. The moment I feel weak, I'll get out of there.

Jason- Good luck bro!

Billy- Better go now guys! I'll see you later, I"m going back to Aquitar!

Eric- Its Morphin Time!

Rangers- Peace Ranger Lightning Power!

Eric- Gold Ranger Power

The rangers call their Super Lightning Mega Zords. Eric calls for the Super ZEO Mega Zord and gets in. The Cogs after a quick battle with the Lightning Zord turns their full attack on Eric. After a few blows, Eric begins to lose more power.

Gold- Guys! AAAhhh! I need help. I'm losing power!

**********




Zordon- Alpha, The situation has worsen, contact Triforia at once. We must get the Golden powers back to Trey before its too late.

Red- Eric! Look out!

The cogs give Eric a wicked hit. Eric's powers are at an all time low.

Gold- I'm going down!

Eric falls out of the Zord and hits to ground, and demorphs.

Gold/Eric- AAhh! This is not a good day!

Green- We read you Zordon!

Zordon- Teleport to the Power Chamber.

Green- We're on the way!

Mondo- Yes it worked, the Gold Ranger is no more!

Clank- Sorry to disrupt your celebration but Zordon has Contacted Triforia.

Mondo- Curses! They must be trying to give the Golden Powers back! Make sure the power transfer never happens!

Meanwhile back at the Power Chamber, Trey is there.

Trey- I'm afraid time is running out. The only way I'll be able to get my body back into one and get my powers back again is to make a triangle out in the desert. Then with Eric and the Golden Staff in the middle, we shoot a power beam off the planets of Earth, Aquitar, and Triforia when they are all in alignment with each other. That's the only way! It must be perfect.

Tommy- Can you do it Eric?

Eric- Back to Action!

Eric and Trey gets into formation.

Purple- Ok Alpha we're ready.

Alpha fires the bean just as the 3 planets are lined up with each other, once it returns to Earth it hits the golden staff and Trey is back as one person, and is re morphed as the Gold Ranger.

Trey/Gold- I'm Back!

Eric- Here's your Golden Staff back. It was an honor and a privilege to be the Gold Ranger!

Gold- Thank you for protecting it.

White- Lets get these guys!

Gold- Time for a gold rush!

*cogs destroyed*

**********



Tommy- How are you doing Eric?

Eric- I'm better. The stress is better but I'm now depressed.

Tommy- Listen...you've been through this before. You'll bounce back. I'm sure Zordon will have a spot for you on the team someday!

Eric- Yeah I guess your right. Someday I hope...someday!

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment