Saturday, October 10, 2009

Power Rangers Turbo

Havoc On Angel Grove



As the six Rangers take it easy at the Juice Bar, all is not well. As Divatox is planning for her next attack, something disturbing happens.

Divatox- ALGAR! Did you find out what that noise was all about?

Algar- Yeah! And I must say that...

Divatox- SPIT IT OUT! *slaps Algar upside the head*

Algar- Well its a space station.

Divatox- Wonderful! That could only mean one thing!

General Havoc- Hello my sister. Its good to see you!

Divatox- Havoc! What brings you here?

Havoc- I thought with the combined strength of your forces and mine, we could destroy the planet and those Power Rangers!

Divatox- Hmm, I like that idea!

**********



Eric- Alpha. Did you find out what that disturbance was?

Alpha- No and I'm afraid whatever it was, it disappeared.

Eric- All I could get through the force was that it was an evil presence.

Justin- Look at the Viewing Globe. We're getting a message.

Havoc- Hello Rangers. My name is General Havoc. I know your tracking my message so I'll be brief. From the forces of Evil, I order you to surrender to me. If you resist and try any of your Ranger tricks you will be attacked by my power full weapon, Metalisorous.

TJ- Whoa. Now that's one bad dude.

Havoc- You have 30 minutes to meet me on the beach. HA HA HA!

Eric- Alpha, contact the other Rangers and have them meet us on the beach.

Alpha- You got it!

Eric- Shift Into Turbo!

Rangers- Turbo Ranger Power Now!

Gold- Hello Havoc. We're your worst nightmare!

Havoc- I order you to surrender.

Green- Do you think we're that stupid to surrender to the likes of you. I think not!

Havoc- Very well. I expected this! Piranatrons! Seize them!

The Rangers begin to fight the Piranatrons, but the battle grows slim.

Yellow- There's too many of them!

**********



Divatox- Yes its working! Porto Send my best monster down there!

Porto- How about the Ranger Havoc Monster? He'll suck the power right out of them!

Divatox- Perfect! Do it now!

Pink- This isn't good. We need help!

Gold- Hey! Let go of my Ugly.

Monster- Ugly! Who you calling Ugly?

All of the sudden the Monster and the Piranatrons are knocked down.

Red- What just happened?

Blue- Look! Another Ranger!

Gold- Thank you! Who are you?

Ranger- I am the Phantom Ranger.

BOOOOOOM!!

Monster- Now I'm gonna crush you!

Rangers- We need Turbo Mega Zord power now!

Gold- Gold Trans Am!

Gold- Lets burn rubber baby!

Havoc- Ok Rangers, now you will be destroyed! Metalisorours destroy them!

Red- This is not good!

Blue- We're overloading!

Yellow- We're going down!

Rangers- WHOA!

**********



Alpha- Oh no! This is terrible. The Rangers lost their powers!

Dimitria- I'm afraid there isn't much we can do for them.

Red/TJ- What happened?

Pink/Cassie- We demorphed!

Yellow/Ashley- What does that mean?

Gold/Eric- It means we have no more powers. LOOK! Havoc is taking our zords, Except for Lightning Crusher, Storm Blaster, and the Trans Am.

Green/Carlos- Alpha get the cars outta here before their stolen too.

Alpha- I'm on it Rangers.

Blue/Justin- What do we do now?

To Be Continued Next Series

No comments:

Post a Comment