Monday, October 12, 2009

Power Rangers Next Millennium

Disclaimer: The following episode is rated PG 13 for language and some adult violence....


Missing In Action

Part 4



Last time on Power Rangers Next Millennium we saw the addition of 2 members of the ranger family. First, Billy was choosen to be the next Phantom Ranger, after Shadow, Dimitria's son, was fataly injured in a battle. We also saw the Silver Ranger be brought back to good, but because David was so emotionally destroyed by what he had done, he gave up his ranger powers and left. Then, new comer Lisa Johnson, who was rescued by Eric when she was attacked by Mega Putties in the shower, proposed to be the new ranger, and got the support needed. The rangers then found Goldar, Rito, and the Mega Putties attacking the hospital. The rangers went to save the day while Eric went to his wife's room to find his son on the floor dead from a broken neck, and Rito rapping and murdering his wife. Eric by this time is furious and slices Rito in two to destroy him.

Because of his wife's death, Eric decided to take time off to get himself together so he can be able to fight again when the time comes. Before he left, Eric gave Ryan his Gold Storm powers to watch over so he could continue on in Eric's place, but Ryan decided to hold onto them for protection cause he feels that Eric will be back soon. Its now been 2 weeks and Eric finally left a message to the rangers saying he was ok, and that he was on his Jedi Masters planet of Endor getting some extra jedi training, and some time to reflect. He also went on to say he had a special project that he was working on, but wouldn't go into details. Right now we see a few of the rangers together in the Command Center reading Eric's note.

Adam- Man I hope he's not gonna be gone long.

Kim- Yeah me too. I'm real worried about him. He was so crushed. That's really got to hurt seeing your family being murdered in front of your eyes like that.

Ryan- If it will make you guys feel better I can teleport to Endor and go talk to Eric. See when he will come home.

Rocky- Oh That would be great.

The rangers just stare for a second before Rocky finally changes topics.

Rocky- So, how's Lisa doing Kim?

Kim- She's really excited about being a ranger. She's never felt so important in her life before.

The scene cuts to Kimberly's apartment where she and Lisa are roommates. We see Lisa in bed having a bad nightmare. Ever since her boyfriend attacked her she's had vicious nightmares.

Lisa- No GET AWAY! I SAID NO!

Boy- Come on, we're ment for each other! Lets do it!

Lisa- I'm not ready, leave me alone!

Boy- Damn it you bitch! If I say your ready for this you'll listen to me!

Just then she dreams about him attacking her. He first slaps her so hard she falls onto the bed, the next thing she realizes her clothes are ripped off and he's beating and biting her. Before she knows it, he has his clothes off and is fulfilling his fantasy, but leaving her violated.

Boy- Oh yeah baby, good girl. You did great. Now the next time I tell you to do something you'd better do it!

Boy- Oh and if you ever tell anyone what I just did, I'll find you and kill you.

With that Lisa screams and wakes up out of her nightmare. She notices that she's shakey and sweaty and decides to take a hot shower. As she gets in and soaks her body, she rids herself the horror that she went through, and thinks about the joy she had of Eric being there to her rescue and the first time she met him, then she began to cry again, not for her problems, but for Eric's sake after what he saw with his wife going through what she did, but being murdered on top of it.

Lisa- Oh Eric! Where are you!

Lisa falls to the tub floor and sobs.

**********


The next morning all the rangers meet Ryan in the Command Center to give him messages for Eric. One that didn't want to say out loud what she wanted Eric to know, but instead made a hand written note for him was Lisa. After her nightmare, and late night bath full of tears, she wrote a letter to Eric. The contents are unclear at this time. Ryan took with him enough things to last him a few days, and his lightsaber. Ryan figures he and Eric can take time to keep up on their fighting skills, and maybe Master Lucas can teach them both a new trick.

Ryan arrived on Endor just before 10 A.M. Eric wasn't suprised to see him arrive. He figured it would be Ryan who would come after him shortly after Eric told the Rangers where he was. The two, and Master Lucas walked through the peaceful forest taking about what Eric has been doing. Eric has been busy searching through the power of the force to get his personal well being back in order for him to be a ranger again. At this time, Eric still has not succeeded. He's also been working on a more powerful lightsaber for the team, and is constructing a prototype for a double bladed lightsaber.

Its now in the evening and its just Eric and Ryan talking together out in the beautiful starry night.

Eric- Ahh isn't it beautiful! Its so nice here at night. I wish it was like this on Earth!

Ryan- Yeah its very nice.

For a second no one says a word but Eric finally speaks up.

Eric- Listen, Ryan, I know you mean well but I know your quest for being here. Your trying to convince me to come home.

Ryan- Yeah, we need you man. Everyone is worried about you. We wanna be there with you. When your gone its not the same.

Eric- I know but this is something I have to do! I can't be the leader of our team when my life is like sh*t right now. Its like when Master Vile almost killed me. It took a long time for me emotionally to regain my personal confidence. If it wasn't for that, I could not have been the Gold Jedi Ranger, and leader of our team after that. Now that time is here again. Its just harder this time cause 2 people I loved and cared about we're murdered before my eyes, and it hurts.

Ryan- I know what your going through but you..

Eric- No you don't. You didn't have your wife and son killed by a psycho!...Ryan, I know you care about me! We are like brothers. You got to believe me, this is for the best. I will be back, that's 100 percent certain, but its gonna be a little while, just until I can figure out all this bull shit!

Ryan- Ok I understand!

Ryan hugs his best friend and for a second Eric gets a smile on his face. He hadn't felt this good with his friend since his wedding day. Ryan was right next to Eric as his best man and since then Ryan has never left his side.

Ryan- There is one thing I want to say. I'm sorry but I can't be the Gold Ranger. It doesn't feel right. I knew you'd be back someday so I just told myself to guard them. But personally, I think they'd be safer here with you. There's no monsters or evil in this area of the galaxy, so if you don't mind, I'll give this back to you.
Ryan hands Eric his Gold Morpher back.

Eric- Ryan I don't...

Ryan- NO! I won't keep them. Besides if you decide to come back, you'll have it with you and you'll be ready.

Eric- ok Thanks bro!

Eric- No problem.

The two friends slap each other on the backs and head back to the house.

**********


After a few days staying with Eric and Master Lucas, and learning some new tricks from Lucas, the time for Ryan's trip home was apon them. Ryan gave Eric Lisa's note. That morning Eric was no where to be seen until lunch time, just about before Ryan was ready to teleport back to Earth.

Ryan- Hey where were ya? I haven't seen ya since I gave you Lisa's letter.

Eric- Oh I was reflecting a bit.

Ryan- And?

Eric- After what I read...I'm 2 days closer to being home!

Ryan- Great! *hugs his friend* Well I must be off. Thanks for everything Master Luke!

Lucas- It was nice to see you again my young apprentice.

Ryan- You take care of yourself Eric! We miss you!

The two exchange hugs again.

Ryan- Don't be afraid to come home just to see how we are, if that's all your heart tells you to do.

Eric- Ok, Thanks for visiting me Ryan. Your visit has helped my soul alot.

The two shake hands and Ryan is then teleported back to Earth in the Command Center where the rangers are awaiting his arrival.

Kim- Hey Ryan!

Trini- How is...

Ryan- Eric's ok. He's doing better but he still won't come home. He says he needs this time to get himself together. I did however give him his gold morpher back and told him just in case he changed his mind, he would have it.

Lisa- Did you give him my letter?

Ryan- Yes I did. He wanted you to have this.

Ryan gives Lisa a envelope. Inside is a letter that Eric wrote to her.

**********


Lisa sits down on a bench in the park and reads the letter to herself.

"Lisa,
         First of all I want to thank you for your continued support for me in my hour of need. I really am grateful. I know you guys don't understand why I left the team for awhile. Its hard to explain. All I know is that If I don't solve my emotional problem, I will be unable to be a ranger, and leader of our team. This has happened to me once, and I got through it the same way.

But of course this is much harder for me now then ever before. I have learned that I have to learn from the effects of what happens to me and get over it. But seeing your family murdered in front of your eyes will never be taken away from me and that's why I had to leave. I hope you understand that.
You are a great friend and I think you will make a fine Ranger when you learn more about using the power and what it has for you. I will be looking forward to seeing you all again. I am telling you right now, I will be back, but I don't know how long I'll be gone or when I'll be back.

Please take care of yourself.

Best Wishes and Lots of Love,
Eric

Lisa folds the letter back into the envelope goes home falls on her bed and starts to cry into her pillow.

Meanwhile back on Endor Eric is having a vision in the force. It is his dead wife Amanda who he sees.

Amanda- Eric, what are you doing here. You are suppose to be leading the team to defeat all evil like I asked you.

Eric- But I can't! I'm so emotionally damaged by your passing that I can't continue until I've found myself again!

Amanda- You already have. It is my spirit and soul. It lies within you now. That is what will give you the power to go back. Eric. I know your hurt, but you have to move on. You can't run from it forever. You must face your fears and take control. You don't know it but the dark side is pulling you closer to their side by making you feel guilty, angry and sad. You have to go back and lead the team! Do it for them, do it for me and Eric Jr, Do it for yourself.. But most of all, Do it for Lisa. She cares and loves you. She wants to know your ok! Please Eric. I'm letting you go. I'll always be at your side in spirit. You will know that. Go and help your friends!

Eric- I will try!

Just then Amanda kisses Eric once more before vanishing in a bright white light, Eric is then taken out of the vision and gets up and stares out at the Endor forest. He stares for a few minutes when Master Lucas interrupts.

Lucas- You ok?

Eric- Yes..I had a vision.

Lucas- Amanda? Yes I knew this was coming. Search your soul Eric. That vision you had is telling you the path your life must go to next! If not, the other way leads to the dark side!

Eric flinches his two writs to make his Gold morpher appear and looks at them for about 5 seconds. Anger begin to fills Eric's body.

Lucas- Eric, I sence fear and Anger in you! BE CAREFULL!

Eric- I won't let what happened to Amanda and Eric Jr happen to my friends again! I WILL GET MY REVENGE! LORD ZEDD WILL BE ONE SORRY MOTHER F*CKER WHEN I GET DONE WITH HIM!

Lucas- Eric, please control yourself!

Eric- Yes Master I will, and you know what I got to say about all this?

Lucas- What's that?

Eric- Gold Storm Ranger Power Now!

With that Eric flinches his fists together and morphs into his Gold Storm Ranger.

Gold- Beware Lord Zedd, I'm back! AND HELL IS COMING WITH ME! I WILL DESTROY YOU AND ANYTHING THAT IS CONCERNED WITH YOU!

Meanwhile back on earth, the alarms in the Command Center have gone off, and the Rangers have been called back to the Center...

Lisa- What's going on?

Dimitria- Lord Zedd has sent Scorpina's brother Scorpino down to Earth to destroy you. He's very powerful. Zedd figures that with Eric gone, he can destroy the rest of you without Eric around.

Jason- We'll just see about that!

**********


Alpha 5- Rangers be very carefull. He's a tough monster!

Adam- We can handle it!

Tommy- Its Morphin Time!

Lisa- Silver Storm Ranger Power

Tommy- Black Storm Ranger Power

Kim- Pink Storm Ranger Power

Adam- Red Storm Ranger Power

Trini- Yellow Storm Ranger Power

Jason- Green Storm Ranger Power

Rocky- White Storm Ranger Power

Billy- Phantom Ranger Power

Black- Lets do it guys!

Scorpino- GET THEM Mega Putties!

The rangers fight the Mega Putties and defeat them with ease. Zedd grows tired of this and makes his newest henchmen grow.

Scorpino- Come on Rangers! Give me your best shot!

Green- We need Storm Mega Zord Power Now!

Phantom- Astro Mega Zord Power up!

The monster fires all shorts of weapons that he's got at the rangers Zords and they begin to lose Zord power!

Silver- Hang On Guys! I'll call my Zord.

Black- No Lisa, we'll need it later. Keep it outta here. We got to retreat.

And with that all the rangers teleport out of their zords and demorph.

Rocky- What the????!!!

Kim- Billy, why did we demorph?

Billy- It was a function Eric created. When the zords lose power and retreat out of them, our power shut down for protection against blowing up. Remember what happened to the Thunder Zords. Eric must have used that knowledge to keep these powers protected.

Scorpino- Your powers may be saved, but I'm gonna destroy you all!

Tommy- Lets retreat to the Command Center!

All 8 rangers teleport to safety.

**********


Trini- What are we gonna do?

Lisa- We don't have the zord power to beat him.

Dimitria- Rangers, we are at that time in need where we are gonna need Eric. Eric will sense this calling and will have to make his dissision. If not, we will have to find a way to beat this fiend.

Kim- I hope Eric comes home and helps us!

Rocky- Yeah Me too!

Zedd- HA! Give it up Rangers, the Gold Storm Ranger is too weak minded to come back. Your good as dead now! HA HA HA!

To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment