Friday, October 9, 2009

Power Rangers Zeo

Shade Of A New Color

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from Power Rangers. This is a fan fiction that gains no monetary funds. Thank you

When we open the show, we see Tommy and Adam in the juice bar gym, getting ready for a ninja tournament. Just then Rocky comes in to talk to them.

Rocky- How's it going?

Tommy- Pretty Good.

Adam- Yeah we're excited about the tournament coming.

Rocky- Did you hear that Alpha and Zordon might have a plan to bring back either Billy or Eric as a 6th ranger?

Tommy- Yeah but first we have to figure out if it will work or not.

Adam- Let's hope so, King Mondo's Monster's are getting harder to defeat.

Sprocket- Daddy, What's going on?

Mondo- Well my son, I'm making plans on my best robot ever. This one is sure to defeat the Power Rangers.

Queen- Are you sure that it will work?

Mondo- Of course, once he sees those rangers, they will be nothing but space dust!

 
******
Alpha- Zordon, all the calculations are in the computer, but do you think this will work?

Zordon- It's worth a try. However we must contact the Power Rangers and tell them about the dangers.

Alpha- Ayi Yai Yai I hope they will agree with you. Zordon- Alpha, contact the Power Rangers and Billy and Eric.

Alpha- Right away Zordon.

Tommy (with other Rangers)- What's up Zordon?

Zordon- Rangers, please teleport to the power chamber.

Tommy- We're on the way.

Eric (with Billy)- This is Eric, go ahead Alpha.

Alpha- Teleport to the power chamber.

Eric- Ok we're on the way.

Tommy- What's going on Zordon?

Kat- Yeah Is it King Mondo again?

Zordon- Rangers, everything is fine. Alpha and I called you here today to tell you vital information that we have produced.

Adam- What is it?

Zordon- As you know, your powers come from the 5 crystal pieces in the ZEO crystal. Alpha and I have just
found a way to bring either Billy or Eric back as a 6th ZEO Ranger.

Billy- How is it possible with only 5 crystal pieces?

Alpha- The 6th ranger will be powered by the whole crystal itself, making the ranger the most powerful ranger on the team.

Rocky- This sounds cool!

Zordon- Rangers, by what I'm hearing, you all are in agreement on this matter, however I must tell you about the dangers that lie ahead.

Tanya- What do you Mean?

Zordon- Once the Rangers powers are activated his powers could drain your ranger powers a little also, and if the ranger where to get into a battle that overloaded his powers, the crystal could blow up, stripping him of not only his powers, but also your ranger powers too, are you willing to take that risk?

Tommy- Lets do it. For the team!

Zordon- Very well. Now Billy and Eric, you two must decide which one of you will be the new ranger.

******
Sprocket- Hey daddy, do you want me to get the cog troops ready to attack?

Mondo- Yes my son, but first its time to introduce my new robot monster. It's the rangers old Zord that destroyed many of Rita and Zedd's monsters.

Queen- Which one?

Mondo- The only one that is still on planet Earth! I give you the newly activated Dragon Zord.

Billy- I've decided. I'm letting Eric go. This ranger is the strongest ranger that we got. With Eric back on the team, he'll bring back the most strength and fighting power of the team. I'll continue my work here in the power chamber where I'm needed.

Zordon- Very well Billy. Eric, step in front of me. You had made this team the strongest that it's been in the past. As the Purple Ranger, you were always there to lend a helping hand to the other rangers in fighting and destroying monsters. Now your days as the Purple Ranger are over.

Zordon- Today begins a new day for you. Your new ranger powers are even stronger than before. Behold your zeonizers. Take care of these just like you did with your morpher and coin.

Eric- Thanks Zordon, I will not let you, or the rangers down.

Zordon- With your new powers comes a new color. You will be known as ZEO Ranger 6 White. Your new Zord is the ultimate in arsenal fighting. The White Scorpion is a very deadly machine. Use it wisely. If you teach it your powers, it will return the favor to you showing its powers to you.

Eric- Thank you

Adam- Awesome!

Just then the alarm goes off.

Alpha- Oh no the alarm!

Zordon- Rangers, King Mondo has activated the sleeping Dragon Zord and made some modifications. Its new power could be very useful in the fight against him. You must try to get it back in our control! Good luck and may the power protect you!

Tommy- Its Morphin Time!

Kat- Zeo Ranger 1 Pink
Tanya- Zeo Ranger 2 Yellow
Rocky- Zeo Ranger 3 Blue
Adam- Zeo Ranger 4 Green
Tommy- Zeo Ranger 5 Red
Eric- Zeo Ranger 6 White

Rangers- we need Zeo Zord power now!

White- Ok, let's see what this baby can do!

Red- Zeo Mega Zord Power Up!

Red- Ok guys, weapons locked…FIRE!

Green- Nothing happened!

Red- Yeah you're right. Wait a sec…This is Tommy, go ahead.

Billy- Tommy this is Billy, teleport back here for a second. I got something that might get control of the Dragon Zord.

Red- I'm on the way. SI YAAAAAA.

******
Billy- Tommy, take this, when you get inside the Dragon Zord's main cabin, stick this in the main computer, and let me know so I can activate it to get full control. I'll give you the Dragon Dagger so you can call the Zord after I get control.

Tommy- Ok thanks man! BACK TO ACTION!

Red- Ok old friend its time for you to come home. There I did it, back to the Mega Zord.

White- Tommy What's up?

Red- Watch this! Billy, activate the device.
Billy- Here goes. Ok it's on, call the Dragon Zord Tommy!

Tommy grabs the Dragon Dagger and calls for the Dragon Zord, much like the old days when Tommy was the famous Green Ranger.

Red- It worked!

Rangers- Yeah!

Mondo- I can't believe it! Those rangers beat me again!

Sprocket- Not only that, but they gained control of their old Zord too.

Mondo- Next time they won't be so lucky!

******
Zordon- Congratulations on a job well done!

Eric- Yeah we did great! Zordon I have a question. Will there be a White Zeo Battle Helmet?

Zordon- Yes Eric, but it won't be ready for a while. It will however gain you access to the Ninja and Shogun Zords.

Kat- Neat.

Adam- What about the Dragon Zord?

Zordon- Now that the Dragon Zord is re activated and has more powerful powers than before, I have decided to let Tommy to retake control of it, since it was Tommy who controlled it before.

Tommy- Thanks Zordon.

Rocky- The team's back!

Adam- Well almost. Billy still has no powers.

Billy- I'm sure I'll will someday, until then, I can hang here with my best friends.

 
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment