Monday, May 21, 2012

Power Rangers- Next Millennium

Two Become One


Last time on Power Rangers Next Millennium we saw the destruction of the Alien Rangers. Thanks to saving their planet from destruction, the people of Aquitar told the Rangers that if they needed anything to help them in battle, they would be there for them. We also saw the appearance of Lisa's younger sister Britney, played by singer Britney Spears. Britney is a sweet girl, that dresses in skimpy outfits. She and Ryan were caught making out together in the pool, but they didn't get as far as 2nd base as us guys say.

Ever since then Zedd's attacks have been slim to none. Right now Zedd is taking a vacation with Rita and their henchmen to recharge their powers, so the Rangers we're also given vacation time by Dimitria. As we open this episode, we see Eric and Lisa at a fancy restaurant. Eric is wearing a black shirt with a black sports jacket, and black dress pants. Lisa is looking elegant in a black strapeless dress that shows her slender figure very well. The two have been dating each other for weeks now since Eric's return, and they each now have a strong attachment towards each other.

Lisa- Oh this was a great idea Eric. The food here is great!

Eric- I'm glad you like it. This is where Amanda and I came on our wedding night.

Lisa- *burps* Oh my! Excuss me! I'm stuffed! Lets get outta here.

Eric agrees and opens his wallet to lay down a tip, he then gets up and helps Lisa with her pink jacket. The two pay for their dinner and Eric grabs a hold of Lisa's waist and they walk out and down the street.

Lisa- This is such a beautiful night. I wish it wouldn't end.

Eric smiles and then had an idea.

Eric- Lets go over to my house. We'd be alone and we can talk, or even watch some movies and eat some pop corn.

Lisa smiles and kisses Eric.

Lisa- Your on babe!

As Eric and Lisa walk down the street towards the car, a base-head walks out in front of them...

Man- Hey....you two want something for tonight? I got some good stuff here my man!

Eric stares at the troubled individual and begins using some mind tricks to the poor fool.

Eric- You don't want to sell me any drugs....

Man- Second thought...I don't wanna sell you drugs.

Eric- You want to go home, flush them and then rethink you're life.

Man- I'm goin' home, trashing this and rethinking my life......

The man walks away without further incident, Lisa starts to laugh.

Lisa- What was that all about?

Eric- The force has a strong influence on the weak minded.

Lisa- Well that guys was definintly weak minded.

Eric and Lisa both laugh together as they finally reach the car. Meanwhile Ryan and Britney came back to Kim and Lisa's apartment laughing. They had been out at Pizza Hut for a date, and each had a lot of fun. They have been dating since Britney came to Angel Grove 2 weeks ago and Ryan and Britney were so much in love with each other that they just couldn't handle it anymore. Ryan is holding Britney in his arms as they enter the apartment.

Ryan- You sure this is ok?

Britney- Yeah, Lisa's with Eric and Kim's out dating with Rocky. We'll be alone for a long time.

Ryan- Just checking, last time we tried this, we got caught.

Britney- I don't care...I love you. I want to show you that.

Ryan puts Britney down, she shuts and locks the door and begins to kiss and caress Ryan. She leads him to her room, shuts her door and she begins to kiss him again. The two fall onto the bed and begin a night of passion together.
**********

Eric and Lisa have returned to Eric's place where they were watching Armageddon in the dark in front of a fire place. The two had a blanket that they layed on while they watched. Eric made popcorn and brought out some white wine.

Lisa- How'd you get that? Your not 21 for 2 more days!

Eric- Tommy had some extra so I asked him for it!

Lisa- *takes a sip* Oh!

The two hug and hold each other as the movie comes to an end and the Aerosmith hit song begins to play. The two look at each other with great passion and realize that they were in fact made for each other.

Eric- You know the first time I saw you I realized if I wasn't married, I would have been so in love with you, I'd have to ask you out, and then after awhile, I'd be in love so badly, I'd have to show you my entire love for you.

Lisa smiles takes another sip and climbs on Eric's lap, and takes her dress off revealing her black bra and panties.

Lisa- What's stopping you?

Eric puts his hands around Lisa and begins to kiss her softly, but then Lisa decided on what she wanted. She then began to strip down, with Eric following suit. The two locked in each others arms, and soon they were in the throws of passion.

Lisa- Oh Eric! Don't Stop! DAMN IT THAT FEELS GOOD! YES! I'M ALL YOURS! YES! OOOOH!

Meanwhile back at Kim's apartment, as Ryan and Britney continued to make love, Rocky has dropped Kimberly off from their date..

Rocky- Its been a great evening.

Kim- Yeah it was, thanks Rocky. I'm sorry for breaking it up so soon, but I just need my sleep. I'm not feeling great lately.

Rocky- I understand. *kisses Kim* See ya later.

Kim- *smiles* Bye!

Kim closes and locks the door. She doesn't see anyone around but notices that Britney's keys are on the bar table.

Kim- Britney? Lisa you guys home?

Kim goes towards her bedroom when she hears loud sexual noises coming from Britney's room. She opens the door for a quick peak and sees Ryan on top of Britney. Kim is shocked.

Kim- What should I do? He's 20 and she's 17! She's a year too young still!

But then Kim remembered that she too was too young when she did it. Her first time with Tommy was when she was late 17 years old too. So she closed the door and went to her room. She put on her pink sports bra and black shorts and went to sleep.
**********

It was a wonderful night for each couple. Eric and Lisa had showed their love to each other until the late hours of the morning. At about 4 A.M they moved to the bedroom for a 30 minute continuation before calling it a night. Britney and Ryan woke up in the morning together in Britney's bed, holding each other, with Lisa standing in front of them at the foot of the bed.

Lisa- Enjoy yourself?

Britney- What the....

Lisa- I know I said be carefull, and you didn't listen. Why?

Britney- I'm sorry, we've been dating, and our bond is so close together, we just couldn't hold it any longer. We love each other.

Lisa- Yes but your 17 years old! What will happen if you get pregnant?

Britney- I don't know.

Lisa- Look, I'm happy you two love each other, I'm just saying, be carefull, if you two can't stop your feelings for each other and want to continue your sex life that's fine, but please use protection!

Britney gets out of bed and puts on a oversized shirt to cover her body, then she goes over to hug Lisa.

Britney- I will next time, I promise. Now how was your date with Eric?

Lisa- Last night was the best time of my life! We are totaly in love with each other.

Britney- What time did he drop you off last night?

Lisa- He didn't I left him asleep on his bed early this morning.

Britney- Ha, I thought so, lets get dressed and go swimming. Lets catch up, sister to sister!

Lisa- your on.

So the two girls leave Ryan alone smiling at them in Britney's room. Kim comes in and says.

Kim- I would have interrupted, but you two were so attacted to each other I didn't. You guys really do love each other, and I can't stop that from you. I was the same with Tommy when I was 17.

Ryan- Thanks Kim. I know your going through a tough time but your a sweet sexy women, you'll find a new man.

Kim- Well thankyou!

The two hug while Ryan has finished changing and they leave the room.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment