Saturday, October 10, 2009

Power Rangers Jedi

Power Drain

As we open the show, we see Ryan battling some Super Cogs. He's getting very weak and his Silver Jedi powers are starting to fail him.

Silver- Damn it this sucks! Why won't they leave me alone! Geez! I got to get out of here.

Super Cog- There he is! Surrender or be destroyed.

Ryan's powers go back to full

Silver- I don't think so!

In the Alliance Of Evil's palace, Lord Zedd, King Mondo, and Master Vile are thinking up a plan of great evil brilliance.

Clank- Your excellencies, the Super Cogs have weakened the Silver Jedi. He's losing valuable power.

Master Vile- Excellent, with him and the Gold Jedi with weak power supplies, we can take the world for our own!

**********



Meanwhile at the Juice Bar the Rangers are outside drinking some of Ernie's great smoothies. Eric is with them, and continues his healing at the table. He's doing much better, but there are at times when he tries to morph that he has problems.

Tommy- Man look at him. He's doing much better.

Kim- Yeah I mean, look. He nearly died just weeks ago. Its amazing!

Billy- Well, he heals fast because his body has adapted to the force better than we have.

Just then Eric jumps out of his trance and in shock.

Eric- We got trouble!

Adam- Eric! What's wrong?

Eric- I saw Ryan....he was fighting Super Cogs. His powers were dangerously low....

David- We'd better get to the Power Chamber.

As they soon get there, Zordon and Alpha already teleported Ryan there. He lays in front of the Rangers on the floor.

Tanya- What happen to him?

Zordon- He was being attacked by Super Cogs, and he nearly lost his powers.

Jason- That's exactly what Eric said he saw in the force.

Eric- Zordon, I think I may have accidentally tapped into the Dark Side when I was watching Ryan with the force.......

Zedd- Ha ha! Everything is on schedule!

Mondo- I have a brilliant plan. What if we let Goldar and Rito trash Angel Grove with a couple of our best monsters?

Master Vile- Ok, sounds good! Send the Scarlet Sentinel, and Pirantas Head down there. Leaky faucet too!

**********



The alarm goes off.

Alpha- Oh no! Goldar and Rito, and three monsters we faced before are trashing Angel Grove!

Jason- Without Ryan its gonna be a tough fight!

Zordon- You'll have to try Rangers. Eric, are you gonna be strong enough to fight?

Eric- ITS MORPHIN TIME!

Tommy- Green Jedi Power

Jason- Black Jedi Power

Kim- Pink Jedi Power

David- Purple Jedi Power

Tanya- Yellow Jedi Power

Adam- Red Jedi Power

Billy- White Jedi Power

Eric- Gold Jedi Power

Gold- Ok guys lets do it!

Zordon- Alpha, activate the Zords!

The Rangers fight the monsters with their zords but they are not doing good.

Gold- We need more power, not to mention I'm starting to weaken a bit.

Yellow- Eric you should go rest!

Gold- I'll be ok! Jedi Zord power up!

The battle continues on and begins to get slim. During all this, back at the Power Chamber Ryan comes too.

Alpha- Ryan, how do you feel?

Ryan- Get Eric here now.

Zordon- Eric we need you in the Power Chamber at once.

Gold- Ok I'm on the way.

Eric calls his zord back into the holding bay and teleports to the Power Chamber

Eric- What's going on?

Ryan- I'm too weak to use the Silver Powers. So I'm gonna give you my silver ring. It will allow you to call my zord, and it should help recharge your powers to full.

Eric- Are you sure this is what you want?

Ryan- Yes, until I'm healthy, I can't be a Ranger. I'll just help out here in the Chamber until my energy is back.

Alpha- Eric, go now! But be careful!

Eric- Back To Action!

Gold- Silver Sorcerer! Yeah It worked! I'm fully charged! Silver Sorcerer Sword! Fire Mode! Locked on Target FIRE!

Rito and Goldar manage to escape but all the other monsters are destroyed!

Rangers- YES!

**********



Master Vile- Once again those Jedi's won. I can't take this much longer!

Mondo- We will win soon! I know it!

Adam- Its too bad Ryan can't use his powers anymore.

Eric- He'll have his powers again someday. It will take him time to heal.

Kim- Speaking of healing, what's the prognosis on you?

Eric- I'm about 80 percent healed. The rest I can do with the usual gym work and eating properly.

Tommy- Welcome back bro!

Tanya- Now that your back I presume you regain leadership role of the team?

Eric- Yes.

David- So was it the ring that Ryan gave you that helped heal you?

Eric- Partly...but it was also the love and support I got from my friends.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment