Sunday, October 11, 2009

Power Rangers Next Millennium

 Disclaimer: The following episode is rated PG-13

A Golden Rebirth

Part 3

When we last left our hero's The Gold Astro Ranger had finally met his match from the forces of evil. Believing that the Gold Ranger was dead, Lord Zedd began his party. Of course that wouldn't last for long.

During all this, Eric, who had manage to escape the fatal blow from Goldar, finished the work on the new Storm Battle Zords with the help of Billy and Alpha 5. Right now Eric is down in the Power Chamber where he begins his recharging to become the new and latest Storm Ranger.


Amanda- Alpha, how long is Eric gonna be out?

Alpha 5- Ayi yi yi Amanda. I wouldn't worry about Eric. He's a tough young man. It won't be 2 long now. He's coming along well. He's a very powerfull warrior, and the fact he's a Jedi Knight helps his progress as well!

Amanda- I know he'll be okay Alpha, but its not him I'm worried about, its Angel Grove. Without Eric, the team is vulnerable without a leader.

Alpha 5- Don't worry, Tommy is leading the group right now, Tommy is a proven leader, he'll be fine. Just stay calm and we'll get through this.

Billy- Yeah that's right Amanda, we need to be here to support Eric right now. He'd want you to watch over him and not worry about the others now.

Amanda- Yeah I guess your right!

Meanwhile back at Zedd's space base on the moon.....

Zedd- Ah yes, this is our finest day! With the Gold Astro Ranger destroyed and the new Zords not finished, we will finally destroy the rest of the Power Rangers and take over the Earth!

Rito- Hey Edd! You forgot something. The Rangers do have their Space Zords left you know!

Zedd- HA HA! Those piles of space garbage? They'll be shread to bits, and besides, all that's left is the Mega Voyager Zord and Delta Mega Zord. The Astro Mega Ship was taken back to KO 35 with Karone, and the Gold Astro Ranger's Zord is driverless. They don't stand a chance! HA HA HA!


**********

When the scene fades back in, Lord Zedd is sitting in his chair, concentrating on his thoughts. Just then, Zedd's wife Rita walks up to him

Rita- Zedd, what are you thinking about?

Zedd- I was just thinking about how nice it would be to have our own Power Ranger again to destroy the rest of those power punks!

Rita- What are you suggesting we do?

Zedd- I just happened to have captured some of Zordon's goodness from when good defeated us for a short period. With it I will create my own power ranger and with my new apprentice at my side, we will destroy the world together.

Rita- Great, who will you pick?

Zedd- Well now that Gold Ranger is destroyed I can't pick on him. I think its time we showed Black Ranger what happens when you leave the people who made you what you are!

Rita- Zedd, your gonna kidnap Tommy?

Zedd- NO! I'm not gonna give that failure another try. He already blew his Green Ranger powers on us! No I'm gonna go after someone very close to him. Someone that he cares for alot! HA HA HA!

Mean while back in the power chamber, Eric's power transfer is finished and he is doing some test on himself.

Amanda- How's it look?

Eric- Everything is good, but It will still be some time before I can morph. I got to get some calculations in the computer and get my Zords online.

Billy- Zords? You got more than one Zord?

Eric- Yeah, now that I'm a Storm Ranger, not only do I have a new Storm Zord, but I still have my old Super Gold Astro Zord. Remember, the Gold Astro Ranger wasn't destroyed. The powers is still there, but now in the New Storm Ranger.

Amanda- Awesome

The alarm goes off

Eric- Lets go upstairs and see what's up.

Everyone teleports back to the main level of the command center. Dimitria has a look of worry on her face

Dimitria- Rangers It is something I have feared! Lord Zedd has captured some of Zordon's goodness and made himself his own Silver Power Ranger. This ranger is very strong and will be hard to defeat.

Trini- How could this have happened?

Dimitria- When Zordon was destroyed to defeat all evil, Zedd must have somehow gotten hold of some of Zordon's power. He got enough to make his own Ranger.

Eric- This is gonna be a tough battle.


**********

Jason- Its a good thing your power transfer was done in time.

Eric- Well I still got some stuff to do before I can morph but I shouldn't be too long.

Alpha 6- Yo No not good! The New Silver Ranger has his own Zord! And man is it powerfull!

Rocky- What is that?

Dimitria- It is a Zord of great power! It is the long lost Zeus Battle Zord. Its been missing for over 4,000 years! It is a very powerfull weapon.

Kimberly- Looks like a good time to test out the new zords. Are they ready?

Eric- Yeah their online. You guys go, I'll come as soon as I can!

Tommy- Its Morphin Time!

Tommy- Black Storm Ranger Power

Kimberly- Pink Storm Ranger Power

Adam- Red Storm Ranger Power

Trini- Yellow Storm Ranger Power

Jason- Green Storm Ranger Power

Rocky- White Storm Ranger Power

Black- Hold it right there! Your not going anywhere!

Silver Ranger- Who's gonna stop me? You Ha I think not!

The evil Ranger fires his Zeus Sword at the rangers and knocks them over. They are stunned and dismay as the Mega Putties surround them

Zedd- Ha ha! Nothing can stop me now! NOTHING!

Eric- watching Zedd through the power of the force....Yeah we'll see about that Zedd. Alpha is everything ready?

Alpha 5- You bet. Its time to morph!

Dimitria- Good luck Eric and May the Power protect you!

Eric- Its Morphin Time!

Eric- Gold Storm Ranger Power!

Silver- Give it up rangers! You can't defeat me! No one can! What The???

Just then a huge explosion rocks the quary knocking over putties and the Silver Ranger, emerging from the fire is a brand new Gold Ranger!

Zedd- What's this? A new Gold Ranger! NOO! I'VE BEEN TRICKED! Silver Ranger Call your Zord now!

Silver- Zeus Battle Zord now!

I'm gonna take you rangers down

Gold- Storm Mega Zord Power up!

Green- Awesome

Yellow- Neato!

White- Morphin!

Pink- Nice Sterio!

Gold- Storm Mega Zord, battle ready!

Black- Your goin' down!

The fight goes on for awhile but after awhile the Silver ranger's zord starts to wear and tear.

Silver- This fight isn't over! I shall return!

Rangers- YES!

**********

Dimitria- Congradulations Rangers. You did a fine job.

Eric- All of us established our new powers well. We have beaten the critical state and now each of our bodies have accepted the new Storm Powers!

Kim- Its gonna be a tough battle tough.

Jason- Yeah I sure would like to know who that Silver Ranger is.

The scene fades out to the quary where the Silver Ranger watches the Storm Rangers through the power of the force...he starts cackling with a very evil sadistic laugh....

Silver- Don't worry Green Ranger, You'll find out soon enough!

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment