Monday, October 12, 2009

Power Rangers Next Millennium

Disclaimer: The following episode is Rated R for language and sexual situations....

A Loud Welcoming

Part Two

Last time on Power Rangers Next Millennium we saw the return of Karone, the sister of the fallen Red Lightstar Ranger, Andros. She decided to give the Astro Mega Zord back to the rangers to help in their fight against the evil Silver Ranger. In exchange, she was given a job in the Command Center with Billy, The two Alpha's, and Dimitria. The rangers welcomed her and gave her a spot in the Power Ranger family.

The rangers also found out that Tommy's brother David is the evil Silver Ranger. Right now in the Command Center Billy and Karone are trying hard to find ways to bring young David back to the good side.

Meanwhile Eric has left the hospital where his wife and newborn son are at, and is at the juice bar finishing up a Jedi training class with Rocky. Tommy is also there letting off steam on the bunching bag, and we see a new person in town. Her name is Lisa Johnson. She is here in Angel Grove training with Kimberly for a run for potential run at the Olympic Gold metal for the games in Sydney, Australia.


Kim- Great job on your beam performance Lisa. Your doing great!

Lisa- Thanks. Its about time I got some support. I guess leaving my boyfriend was a good thing.

Kim- Yeah, guys who beat and rape you against your will are not friends. You did a good thing leaving that pig!.....Oh come here I want you to meet some friends of Mine.

Eric- OK, great job class. Our next meeting will be on Monday. We will continue our training with the lightsabers and fight with the remotes.

Rocky- Ok class is dismissed!

Tommy punches the bag one more time before stopping. He sees Kimberly and Lisa and takes the gloves off to give Kim a hug. Tommy and Kimberly are very close friends....despite the fact Tommy is engage to be married to Katherine.

Tommy- Hey beautiful!

Kim- Hi guys! I want you to meet someone. This is Lisa, she just moved here from New York. She came to train for the Olympics!

Eric- Hi, I'm Eric. You picked a good coach. Kimberly is the best!

Tommy- Yeah good luck to you!

Lisa- Well thank you.............ah hi there!

Rocky stares at Lisa for a bit like he was love stricken

Rocky- Hi I'm Rocky.

Just then, Eric's communicator goes off.

Eric- Oh we got to go now. Nice meeting you Lisa!

Lisa- Thanks.

The 3 men take off. Kimberly stays behind. As they leave, Eric touched Kim's shoulder as to tell her don't worry, we got it.

Lisa- That Eric guy is kind of cute.

Kim- Ha yeah he is, but he's married with a newborn child.

Lisa- Dang.

Zedd- The rangers are in for it now! Not only will I attack the city with my new Ranger, but I'm going to send Phantom Ranger down there too. With two powerful rangers fighting, we can finally take the World! HA HA HA

Goldar- When do you want to start the attack?

Zedd- As soon as possible!

**********

All the rangers with the exception of Kimberly teleport to the Command Center.

Eric- What's up guys?

Trini- Can we save Tommy's brother?

Karone- Well we got some good news and some bad news.

Jason- Ok what's the good news?

Billy- We found what's keeping David under Zedd's power. There's a huge Silver rock in a cave south of the rock quarry that is keeping David under the evil power. Once it is broken, he will be free.

Adam- Ok, what's the bad news?

Karone- I'm afraid the Phantom Ranger has tricked you guys. He's actually evil.

Tommy- What?

Rocky- How could this have happened? He helped us search for Zordon!

Dimitria: He was trying to keep you rangers away from him. That's why when he was around you, there was always an attack. He was luring you into it.

Eric- You know what guys, I must be honest. Whenever we were around him, I always did sense the dark side near where we'd be. I thought it was just the fact we were close to bad guys. Man, if he can do that and fool us, who knows what else can happen.

Dimitria- well that's not the worst of it all Rangers.

Trini- Well what is the worst?

Dimitria- He's my son, Shadow.

Meanwhile back on the moon, Rita and Zedd begin their assault on Angel Grove

Rita- Zeddy, I think its time for an attack.

Zedd- Yes, and I know the perfect plan. I will send my two rangers to Earth to destroy the city. Doing that I'll send a squad of Mega Putties to capture the rangers new friend Lisa. Once some of the rangers divide and conquere, my Rangers will destroy them before they know it! HA HA

Rito- Its a great plan, lets do it!

Zedd- David!

David- Yes my master!

Zedd- Take Phantom Ranger and begin the destruction of Angel Grove!

David- As you wish!

Meanwhile back in the Command Center.

Trini- Your son?

Dimitria- Yes. A long time ago my son was kidnapped by Dark Specter, similar to what happen to you Karone with Darkonda. He was placed under an evil spell, that forced him to deceit the rangers in search of Zordon. He succeeded and now his evil powers are a threat to the lightside. I'm afraid the only way to turn him to the light, is to destroy him. I love my son, but its the only way to save him, and the Phantom Ranger powers.

Eric- We'll get the job done.

Just then Kimberly teleports in the Command Center.

Rocky- Hey Kim. How's Lisa?

Kim- She's ok. She's washing up. I told her I'd be gone, but to meet me at home.

Rocky- Oh...that's good.

Just then the alarm goes off.

Alpha 5- Ayi Yi Yi! The dark rangers are attacking the city!

Billy- Not only that a squad of Mega Putties are going after Lisa.

Rocky- I'll go and save Lisa!

Dimitria- No Rocky, the rangers will need your zord should they need to be called. Eric will go and save her.

Eric- You got it.

Adam- Lets kick some butt!

Eric- Its Morphin Time!

Tommy- Black Storm Ranger Power

Kim- Pink Storm Ranger Power

Adam- Red Storm Ranger Power

Trini- Yellow Storm Ranger Power

Jason- Green Storm Ranger Power

Rocky- White Storm Ranger Power

Eric- Gold Storm Ranger Power

Black- Lets do it guys!

Rangers- Right!

Silver- Mega Putties Attack!

The rangers begin to fight the putties. They manage to knock of a few of them, but the fight is not looking good.

Black- David! Come on brother you got to listen to me. Your under a spell!

Silver- Why should I listen to you?

David fires his Zeus sword at Tommy and knocks him over. Meanwhile back at the youth center Lisa turns the hot shower on in the private stall and gets in. Looking at her she looks tired and worn out. On her body you can see the damage that her ex boyfriend did to her. Scares and bruises on her arms and legs, a bite mark on one of her breast, and numerous stitches from a wound. Then without warning, a swarm of Putties enters the room.

Lisa- WHAT THE FUCK!!!...GET OUT OF HERE!

Putty- Come here sugar!

Gold- LET HER GO!

Lisa- Gold Ranger!

Eric flips his lightsaber on and destroys the putties. 1 lone putty enters the room, Eric swings his lightsaber in a 12 to 6 motion and then slices behind him, sending the saber into the putty, destroying him into monster dust.

Gold- You ok ma'am?

Lisa gets out of the shower reviling her entire body to Eric.

Lisa- I am now. Thanks. *kisses Eric on the left side of his helmet.*

Eric hands her a towel to cover up and grabs her things.

Gold- Those marks look nasty. You sure your ok?

Lisa- Yeah I had an asshole for a boyfriend. He wanted more than I was willing to give him, and he rapped me.

Gold- What an ass!

For a second the two just stare at each other.

Gold- Why don't you come with me to the Command Center where you won't be harmed. My helpers Karone, Billy and Dimitria will watch you.

Lisa- Command Center?

Gold- Yes that's where the Power Rangers meet before a fight.

Lisa- Oh, ok. *smiles*

Gold- Billy, I'm coming back with Lisa. Um eraaah...could you get some clean clothes for her? She'll need some.

Karone- What size is she?

Lisa- Either a 2 or a 4. Right about now, anything's better than my birthday suit.

Karone- I got something she can wear.

Alpha 6- Yo I'm teleporting ya now.

Eric grabs Lisa by the waist. She smiles. Before they teleport Eric says.

Gold- Do you workout or something? You got a really nice figure.

Lisa- Yes I do, I've got a martial arts and gymnastics background. Thanks for the complement hot stuff!

The two teleport to the Command Center. Lisa is star struck.

Billy- Hello I'm Billy, I'm a friend of the rangers, and a former ranger myself. We'll watch you.

Lisa- Thank you....hey aren't you Eric?

Eric walks in front of Lisa, still wearing his Ranger uniform, but has his helmet off. He smiles as he walks towards Lisa.

Eric- Yep sure am. I'm the leader of the team. Didn't you know that?

Lisa- Nope.

Eric- It was all over the news about us revealing our identities when we saved the world.

Lisa- Oh yeah now I remember you! You were one of my favorites. *smiles*

Just then the Alarm goes off, making Lisa jump 10 feet in the air.

Alpha 5- Oh no. The Silver and Phantom Rangers are attacking. We must destroy that silver rock!

**********

Eric- Tommy, this is Eric. Can you meet me at the rock quary so we can save your brother?

Black- You got it bro. Is Lisa safe?

Eric- Yeah, she's here in the Command Center and now knows who we are, but that's cool. I'm on the way!

Black- Ok see ya there.

Karone- Be careful Eric!

Eric- Right..........Back To Action!

Eric and Tommy teleport to the quarry at the same time. A squad of Putties are waiting for them.

Black- Ok bro lets do it!

Gold- SeIyaaaaa!

The rangers fight the putties. Its going well but the fight between the other rangers and the Zeus Zord grows worse. Phantom Ranger however is taking a beating. Suddenly, Zedd sees Tommy and Eric going after the rock.

Zedd- No the Black and Gold rangers are going after the Silver Rock!

Rita- If they destroy that rock, David is good again!

Zedd- It won't happen! Goldar, go down there and stop them!

Goldar- Right!

Goldar teleports down to the quarry.

Goldar- Hold it right there power punks! Your not going anywhere.

Gold- Tommy GO! Save your Brother, I'll handle bucket-head!

Black- Right!

Gold- You're mine Goldilocks!

Goldar- Give me your best shot!

Goldar fires up a lightsaber and charges at Eric. A stunned Eric quickly turns his saber on and duels with Goldar and the rest of the Mega Putties. Tommy goes to the rock, calls for his Typhoon Saber and destroys the rock. But it wouldn't be in time.

Silver- Zeus Sword! FIRE!

The rangers zord just misses the blow of the saber, but instead it nails the grown Phantom Ranger and he goes down. Just then the Silver ranger stops.

Silver- AHHHHHHhh! What!! What have I done! Now I remember! I'm good not evil! I can't believe I hurt you guys! I can't believe I attacked the Phantom Ranger!!

Green- David, you were under a spell. Your ok.

Silver- No, I killed one of my own! I don't deserve to be a ranger!

Red- We better get him back to the Command Center ASAP!

Back on the moon, Zedd is livid!

Zedd- NO THIS CAN'T BE! Those rangers got my evil ranger again!

Rito- Look on the bright side, the Phantom Ranger failed you and paid the ultimate price. Ha ha Its great to see another one of those Sons of Bitches die again!

Zedd- Quite right, but I will be back!

**********
The Rangers have teleported back to the Command Center. Shadow the Phantom Ranger is laying on a table while David paces, thinking about what just happened.

Karone- How bad is he Billy?

Billy- I'm afraid its fatal. The blow was bad. real bad.

Shadow- Mother...I'm sorry I......

Dimitria- Its ok my son. I always knew you were good, just under a evil spell.

David- This all my fault!

Alpha 5- Ayi Yi Yi David. No Its not. Its Lord Zedd's fault! You were just the unfortunate victim in his evil spells.

David- I'm sorry guys. I don't deserve to be a ranger. I fatally wounded a fellow Ranger....I don't belong here.

David takes his Storm Morpher and puts it on the power console.

David- I'm sorry

David teleports out of the Command Center.

Dimitria- Rangers we now have two concerns.

Kim- What's that?

Lisa- Yeah besides the fact I almost got rapped by freaks.

Rocky holds back a small laugh and grins at Lisa  after her comment.

Dimitria- We have to find a new replacement for David. Since he is no longer willing to continue on, we need a new ranger, one that's never used the power before, so Lord Zedd will never touch him or her forever.

Trini- And the Second?

Dimitria- My son is at deaths door. We need to find someone to take his place, before its too late. If we don't find someone, the Red Ruby's powers will become useless.

Billy- I think I know who would make the perfect Phantom Ranger!

Rocky- Who????

To Be Continued
 

No comments:

Post a Comment