Saturday, October 10, 2009

Power Rangers In Space

The Last Stand


Part 2


In our last episode the forces of evil attacked all the planets in sight, then the rangers went to protect the earth but got knocked around in the process. Darkonda tried to destroy Dark Specter so he could be King of all evil, but failed in his attempts, as he and Specter were destroyed together, leaving Astronama the ruler of all evil.
Now we see the rangers still together. It's still dark and they're sitting around.

Ashley- I can't believe it all ends like this!

Eric- we can't give up guys. We still have the power remember! Our overload protectors just went on for us to help our power last.

Just then Zhane shows up.

Cassie- ZHANE! Are you okay!

Zhane- Yeah but the Mega Winger isn't. It was destroyed upon a crash landing.

TJ- Not good.

Ashley- We got to think of a plan to get out of this.

Andros- I'm gonna teleport to the dark fortress and talk to Astronama.

Zhane- No don't do it! Look. She's not Karone anymore she's a whole new person! Karone is dead.

Andros- No I must try to talk her out of this. It's my only hope to save her and the universe.

Ashley- Andros please don't go. Stay here with us!

Eric- Okay guys let us plan for the morning. Now I suggest we….

Andros leaves the rangers to go morph and teleport to the dark fortress. But Ashley stops him.


Ashley- Where are you off too?

Andros- I was going out for awhile.

Ashley- Please don't go up there. You'll be hurt or worse.

Andros- I have to try. I'll be back. I promise.

Andros- Red Battleized Ranger power now! YAAAAAAAAA!

*********



It was morning time and quanatrons and other evil minions were gathering some of the earth refugees. The rangers without Andros were getting ready for their surprise attack. Just then Astronama's ship lands on earth again. But this time, Ecliptor talks right up.

Ecliptor- People of earth. I now give you the new leader and overlord of evil Queen Astronama. She is your leader now!

TJ- if She's leader of evil, then where's Dark Specter?

Astronama- I will spare your lives if the power rangers surrender, or if someone or somebodies turn the Power Rangers in. If not, I will destroy the world.

Citizen 1- I am the pink ranger!

Bulk- I am the blue ranger!

Skull- I am the Black ranger!

Astronama- Very well, destroy all of them!

The quanatrons begin to attack the people when…


Voice- STOP!

Eric- We...are the Power Rangers!

Bulk/Skull- Them?

The people start to cheer a little.

Eric- you guys ready!

Rangers- YEAH!

Eric- Let's rocket!

On Lookers- YEAH!

Silver- you gone too far Astronama!

Gold- lets do it guys!

YAAAaa

Bulk- lets get in there and help them!

YEAH!

Ecliptor- My Queen, let's get back to the ship.

*********



Meanwhile back on the ship

Ecliptor- you front and center. You are to report to sector 13 pronto!

Red- I hope this works. (Grabs blaster fires in engine room)

Ecliptor- What! Problems in the engine room, hurry in there you stupid minions!

Andros sneaks in and shuts the door and locks it. He is spotted as he enters the room.

Ecliptor- What! Red Ranger! OPEN THIS DOOR NOW! AAH

Red- There that should hold them for awhile, now let me see. what the...Zordon is that you?

Zordon- Yes Andros it is me.

Red- we thought we'd never see you again.

Zordon- Andros listen to me, there isn't much time. Earth is in danger.

Andros- Yes I know. And so is the entire galaxy.

Zordon- There is still one way to save everyone.

Andros- What tell me?

Zordon- break my energy tube.

Andros- but what will happen to you?

Zordon- I will be gone but the good will live on with everyone else.

Andros has his Lunar Lance in hand but falls to his knees....

Andros- I'm sorry Zordon I just can't do it!

Astronama- ah poor brother! What's the matter can't get your job done. You're finished!

Red- you must listen to me your not evil, you are under Dark Specter's spell. You can defeat it!

Zordon- Karone search your inner self, you are not evil.

Astronama- AAH Stop it (kicks Andros)

Astronama- I will not fail! Good bye brother dear.

She points and fires her weapon at Andros, he grabs his sword, and the shot ricochets her shot off and hits her. She is stunned and falls to the ground.

Red- Oh no what have I done!

Ecliptor- My Queen! Red Ranger what have you done! You're own sister! You will pay! YA!

Red- Stop! It was an accident!

Zordon- Andros You must break my shield now!

Red- Forgive me Zordon! YAAA!

Ecliptor- NOOO!

Andros shatters Zordon's tube instantly. Zordon is instantly gone. All of the sudden the power of good goes throughout the galaxy. Any and all evil forces in the path are destroyed or converted back to good. Lord Zedd, Rita and Divatox are returned back to their former human and good selves. Back on earth the Rangers and the citizens of Angel Grove see the force field destroy all evil. The rangers demorph and the people celebrate. The ranger's exchange hugs and handshakes with the people who now know the identities of the Power Rangers.

Cassie- have you heard anything on Andros?

Ashley- no I don't think he's coming back.

Ashley starts to cry but then the dark fortress comes back. All hope is lost until Andros comes out of the ship carrying his hurt sister Karone.

Ashley- Andros you okay…. Is she?

Andros- it's my fault. Please dear God don't let her die!


Andros begins to shed tears but then Karone transforms back to good and she awakes.

Karone- Andros. How did I get here?

Andros- it's a long story!

**************



The rangers have been sent for by Master Lucas to meet on Endor. All the Rangers are there at the main Jedi Temple where Lucas stands in front of them.

Lucas- You all have done well with destroying all that is evil. You have also done well in your training with the force, in becoming Jedi's...keepers of the peace. You are all now officially promoted to Jedi Apprentice. However, there is one of you that has leaped ahead much quicker than I could ever imagine, and for you're good work, dedication and you're sharing of this wisdom, you must be recognized. Eric, please kneel in front of me......

Eric steps forward and takes a knee

Lucas- I'm proud of all the hard work and dedication you've put yourself through over the last few years. Not only have you thrived with your training, but you've also trained others about the force, and to use it for good..not evil. Tonight your training has been completed. I Lucas, confer onto you...Eric Hembre of Earth...the title of Jedi Knight!

Eric- Thank you Master.

All the Rangers move around Eric and pat him on the back in congratulations. Afterwards, the rangers head back to Earth where a celebration in Angel Grove is taking place in the Rangers honor for saving the world. Fire works go on as the festivities go in full swing. Current and former Power Rangers are there to take part in the activities and to tell the world how they too were rangers.

Tommy and Kimberly were back together. Jason and Emily were strong as ever. Adam and Tanya, and of course Billy was back on earth with his ranger friends. But it was Eric and Amanda who had a strong bond to each other in this long and now ended ordeal.

Eric- I'm so glad its over. We've had a great run as rangers, and now that evil is destroyed we can rest and go on with our lives.

Tommy- Yeah but Zordon will be missed.

Jason- yeah you can count on that one.

Eric grabs Amanda's hand and takes her away from the group. He stops and stares into her eyes.

Eric- Amanda, you know your very special to me, and there's something I have to ask you.

Amanda- What?

Eric- Will you marry me?

Eric slips an engagement ring on Amanda's finger. She gasps at the sight of the ring as tears start to whell up in her and Eric's eyes.

Eric- I love you!

Amanda- I love you too......yes! Yes I'll marry you!

Eric and Amanda kiss each other and head over to the group.

Eric- Hey guys, Amanda and I are engaged to be married!!!

Karone- Congratulations guys!

Tommy- I'm happy for you two. Congrats!

Eric and Amanda kisses and the rangers and friends all congratulate the happy couple. The fireworks continue as the rangers look up, we then see outer space and the space shuttle go off into hyper speed.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment