Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Power Rangers- Next Millennium

The Date

Last time on PRNM we saw the loss of 3 rangers, Adam, Trini, and Rocky. Adam left to continue his plans of marrying Tanya, Trini left to go east for college, and Rocky, who's dojo was going bust, sold his business to Tommy and Jason for more than enough, moved back to Stone Canyon. That ment 3 spots were left to be filled. Kimberly transfered from Pink to White Storm Ranger, cause Dimitria felt they needed an experienced ranger as that ranger, rather than one of the new rangers.
 
Becoming new rangers were Britney, Lisa's younger sister who is dating Ryan The Gold Ranger, Stacy, who is Kimberly's cousin, and Casey, a friend of Eric's and Ryan's. Britney took control of the Pink Storm Powers, Stacy took command of the Yellow Storm Ranger, and Casey took the helm as the Red Storm Ranger. As we begin we see Billy talking to himself in the mirror at his home. He's very un easy and nervous.
 
Billy- *standing in bathroom* Hey I was wondering if you'd...No.. Um hi, would you like to go out with me??? No... Ummm Oh man this is tough.
 
Just then there's a knock at the door. Its Billy's mother Rebecca.
 
Rebecca- Billy honey are you ok?
 
Billy opens the door to see a concerned mother in his face.
 
Billy- Yeah...I wanna ask a girl I know really well out, but I don't know what to do or say.
 
Rebecca- Just be yourself! That's your best feature. It'll do you good.
 
Billy- Your right. Thanks Mom!
 
With that, Billy gives his mother a hug and a kiss, grabs his coat and car keys and takes off for the Youth Center. Meanwhile on the moon Zedd and Rita are cooking something up.
 
Rita- So Zedd, what's your brilliant plan to stop the rangers this time?
 
Zedd- You may not know this, but I have a secret spy watching the rangers, and its someone you'll least expect.
 
Rita- Who is it?
 
Zedd- Patience my Queen. I will say this. He's a friend of the Rangers, and he's not who they think he is! HA HA! He's the one that will help me destroy them!

**********

Billy walked into the Youth Center at about 4:30 PM that afternoon. He knew who he was looking for. He wouldn't miss her. At first he saw Eric teaching his jedi class. There was Britney, Stacy, and Lisa, but they were not the ones that Billy wanted to see. There was Kat with Tommy, but of course they are engaged. Emily was doing some strange yoga things.
 
Billy was just about to give up his search and leave when there she was on the floor mat stretching. He sat down and drank a can of pop he purchased earlier. Her long dark blond hair was neatly tied in a pony tail in the back as she stretched her long elegant arms and legs. She was in a pink leotard top and black biker shorts. When she saw
 
Billy she smiled, grabbed a towel and went over to him.
 
Kim- Hi Billy. How are you?
 
Billy- Oh I'm fine. Just thinking.
 
Kim- *grabbing her water bottle and taking a drink* About what?
 
Billy- Everything. Being back home from Aquitar, being apart of the team again, growing up, all that stuff.
 
Kim- Yeah I've been doing that too. I just hate it though. Growing up without anyone to grow up with you. It sucks being alone.
 
Billy- Your not alone, you got your friends.
 
Kim- No I mean like boyfriend/girlfriend. I really miss the good old days with me and Tommy. I still love him but I know I can only love him as a friend now.
 
Billy looks at his new love interest and smiles.
 
Billy- That letter you sent him. The Dear John. There was no other guy was there?
 
Kim- No. I was competing for my Gold metal, which I got, and Tommy was back here alone without me. I know when I left I tore his heart out of his chest, so I decided to let him go free. I knew Kat had a small thing for him, and I wanted him to find a new love. And he has of course.
 
The two take sips of their drinks before Kim gets her stuff gathered again.
 
Kim- Well I gotta jump in the shower and go home.
 
Billy- Hey Kim. What do you got planned tonight?
 
Kim- Nothing much. Just get in some sweats and clean house. Why?
 
Billy hesitated a second before spilling the beans.
 
Billy- I've been trying to ask you this for a long time but of course you know me, Old shy
Billy. I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me tonight. I know I ain't a guy like Tommy Oliver or Jason Scott, but to tell you the truth, you've always been a great friend, and well...I'm kind of in a state of being in a crush with you.
 
Kimberly smiles and kisses Billy on the cheek.
 
Kim- Come pick me up at my house at 7 tonight.
 
Billy- *smiles* OK!
 
Meanwhile Zedd is planning to ruin the date with an attack.
 
Zedd- The time has come for my spy to spring out on the rangers. He won't let his identity known yet, but he's wrath will be felt.
 
Scorpino- What is the plan?
 
Zedd- You will go to Earth with Mega Putties and take on the Rangers. I will summon my evil minion with the mind probe that is inserted in his brain.
 
Scorpino- I understand!
 
Zedd- Nothing will stop us now! HA HA HA

**********

As the night comes nearer, Britney and Ryan are together at Ryan's house for some privacy. The two once again are together fulfilling their love for each other. The two are laying on a blanket. They are in the moment of passion of course. After awhile, Ryan gets done, they hold each other on the floor when all of the sudden Ryan gets a weird feeling in his head.
 
Britney- *pants* You ok honey?
 
Ryan- *smiles* Of course I am baby!
 
Ryan flips Britney over and penetrates her from behind..going in full force.
 
Britney- STOP! THAT HURTS NO! AHHH
 
Ryan- Come on you know you like it!
 
Britney- No!
 
Britney pushes Ryan away and grabs the blanket and covers up. Britney begins to shed tears and can't figure out why the love of her life just hurt her so bad and wouldn't stop.
 
Britney- What is up with you? You seem different.
 
Ryan- I'm not ok. Just shut the hell up and drop it.
 
Ryan started to come at Britney when their communicators go off.
 
Ryan- Awww Fuck!
 
Ryan- What is it?
 
Alpha 6- Yo we got problems. Scorpino and the Mega Putties are attacking. You need to go and meet the Rangers.
 
Ryan- I can't. I'm busy with Britney. Trying to make a women out of her. Go bug someone else.
 
Ryan puts his communicator down and goes towards Britney. He jumps on her and pins her down.
 
Britney- No!
 
Ryan- Don't say that!
 
Ryan mounts Britney and is about to enter her when she kicks him so hard in the balls that he falls over. She grabs her clothes and communicator and locks herself in the bathroom.
 
Britney- Ahhh damn it that hurts.
 
Britney's butt continues to hurt so she grabs a hand mirror to see what's wrong. To her shock, she sees green and purple slim around her anus area.
 
Britney- Ahh what the. This isn't good. I better get help.
 
Britney puts her top and panties on and teleports to the Command Center.
 
Alpha 5- Ayi yi yi Britney What happened?
 
Britney- Ryan tried to rape me. But the weird thing is, he isn't the same as he was. And when he penetrated me, he left green and purple ooze.
 
Dimitria- We must test this. I'm afraid we are in great trouble. Contact the other rangers Alpha 5. Karone, please assist Britney to get her clothing off and get her on the examination table. We must find out what this is.
 
Karone- Right.
 
Alpha 6- Be sure to burn those clothes. Who knows what's on them.
 
Meanwhile back at the Juice Bar Eric has long since finished class and he and Lisa and Tommy and Kat are swimming in the pool, swimming, dunking each other and playing with their wives to be when their communicators go off.
 
Kat- Oh Uh! Sounds like you've got trouble.
 
Eric- Go head this is Eric, Lisa, and Tommy.
 
Karone- Get to the Command Center ASAP. Its to do with Britney and Ryan.
 
Lisa- Lets go!
 
Kat kisses her future hubby goodbye.
 
Kat- See ya later!
 
Tommy- See ya beautiful!
 
The rangers teleport into the Command Center within 5 minutes. Billy and Kim just finished their meal together when they got the call. They will go to a movie as soon as they can. They see Britney on a table with a sheet over her and Karone and Alpha 5 working on her.
 
Lisa- BRITNEY! What's wrong with her?
 
Britney- Ryan tried to rape me...only it was as if Ryan wasn't Ryan.
 
Eric- What?
 
Dimitria- Its something I've feared Rangers. The Ryan we all know and love isn't really him. Its an evil clone created by Lord Zedd and a fellow villian in a far away galaxy to trick us. Zedd knew about Ryan's body functions and the fact it could control the Gold Ranger Powers. Now that he has an evil clone with the Gold Powers, we are in great trouble. We have to get the Gold Powers back and destroy the evil clone.
 
Casey- Where is the real Ryan?
 
Karone- He's in a far away galaxy with another group of warriors. But that's all we know.
 
Alpha 5- Oh no! Scorpino and the putties are attacking.

**********

Stacy- Look at that. Their destroying everything in sight!
 
Dimitria- Rangers, Lord Zedd is now aware that we know the truth, he has sent the evil Gold Ranger to a full attack on downtown. You have to get the Golden Staff! While that is going on we will search for a new replacement. The only other person to handle the powers is David, so we have our work cut out for us!
 
Eric- I'll go after the evil Ranger!
 
Alpha 5- Britney, you stay here. We can't afford you going off into battle with this thing inside you.
 
Britney- *painfully says* Ok.
 
Jason- Lets do it!
 
Eric- Its Morphin Time!
 
Lisa- Silver Storm Ranger Power
Tommy- Black Storm Ranger Power
Casey- Red Storm Ranger Power
Stacy- Yellow Storm Ranger Power
Jason- Green Storm Ranger Power
Kim- White Storm Ranger Power
Eric- Gold Storm Ranger Power
Billy- Phantom Ranger Power
 
Black- Hold it right there Scorpino! Your days of destruction are history!
 
Scorpino- We'll see about that! ATTACK THEM!
 
Gold Ranger- I'm gonna destroy everything in sight! HA HA HA!
 
Gold Storm- Not if I can help it!
 
Eric does a flip, while doing that he grabs his lightsaber, turns it on and flings it at the evil ranger, the Ranger is knocked down.
 
Gold Ranger- So you figured me out. Its too bad I'm gonna destroy you!
 
Gold Storm- I don't think so....
 
The two fight for awhile before Eric gets hit and knocked down.
 
Gold Ranger- HA HA HA! One lousy ranger down, and your next. You know, the way I defeated that Pink Ranger is the best yet. Man I loved ramming her sweet ass. My tool fit perfect. I especially loved it when she'd sleep I'd take my Golden staff and ram it up her pussy and she'd moan and think I"m actually doing her. Geez what a slut!
 
Hearing this Eric gets filled with rage and emotions. Lord Zedd was hurting young Britney, almost the same way he hurt his deceased wife Amanda. Eric uses his force push power to knock Gold Ranger to the ground. Eric then grabs his sword Excaliber and with little trouble knocks the Golden Staff out of his graps.
 
Gold Ranger- NO YOU CAN'T DO THIS! I'M UN STOPPABLE! How could you do this to me Eric? Your my best friend!
 
Gold Storm- My best friend would never do this!
 
Eric grabs the Golden staff and fires it at the evil ranger and destroys him in one shot. A puddle of green and purple goo lays in front of Eric. Meanwhile the rangers fight over the Putties are great and the rest run, and so does Scorpino.
Scorpino- I'll be back!

**********

Meanwhile back in the Command Center. Eric, Lisa, Karone, and the two Alpha's finish the tests on Britney. Eric is doing the test to figure out what the slim is that is on and inside Britney. Britney starts to jump and cry.
 
Lisa- Hold on sis. You'll be fine.
 
Eric- Your in good hands Britney, don't worry. Relax your muscles, otherwise I can't get a good reading.
 
Karone- Good news, we tracked down David. Tommy and Kat are going after him to convince him to come back.
 
Lisa- I hope he does. What if he doesn't.
 
Eric- Then the Golden powers will be lost forever. He's our last hope. Ryan can't of course cause he's in another galaxy...Ok Britney your done. The tests will be done soon.
Eric grabs a towel and whips off the sludge on Britney. She smiles for a sec but frowns again.
 
Eric- Don't worry we'll take care of you.
 
Eric strokes the hair of his future sister in law and she smiles.
 
Britney- thanks.
 
Meanwhile Billy and Kim return to Kim's apartment from their visit to the movies.
 
Kim- That was fun.
 
Billy- Sure was.
 
The two stare at the stars for a second and reflect.
 
Kim- Aren't they beautiful?
 
Billy- Sure are, but they aren't as beautiful as you are.
 
Kimberly smiles.
 
Billy- Well I gotta get going. I need to get to the Command Center and run those test on that goop on Britney.
 
Kim- Thanks for a wonderful night Billy!
 
Kimberly hugs Billy and gives him a peck on the lips. For a second afterwards Billy was left starstruck. So was Kimberly. Billy embrassed Kim's waist and kisses her again, but with more passion this time.
 
The two smile, hug once more and Billy walks to his car. Before getting in he asks.
 
Billy- Tomorrow at 7 pm ok for you again?
 
Kim- You bet. See ya then!
 
Billy drives off with a huge smile on his face. He had done it. He finally got over his shyness and asked the cutiest women, he thought, around and was successfull.
Kim waved, went into the house, undressed into her pink shirt and shorts, cuddled in a blanket and smiled at the picture on the wall of all her friends and her together at the beach. She looked especially at Billy, who was standing next to her with his arm around her shoulders.
 
Kim- You did great Billy. I'm proud of you and I love you!
 
With that final word, Kimberly turns the lights off and goes to sleep.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment