Saturday, October 10, 2009

Power Rangers In Space

The Love You Save

Part 2



Darkonda is holding Amanda captive. Eric, who is Amanda’s love interest, is enraged at him and is going to save her, not knowing the danger that is ahead. He teleports inside Astronema’s hidden Dark Fortress, but her sensors indicate his presents right away.

Elgar - Hey, you, Astronema, we got some trouble.

Ecliptor - My queen, sensors indicate a intruder in the fortress.

Astronema - Who is it??

Darkonda - Purple Ranger! Just like I said! He’s falling for my trap!


Astronema - Capture him now! Take the Quantrons!

Purple - Quantrons! Oh man, They sure didn’t waste any time finding me!

Darkonda- Surrender or be destroyed!


**********


Purple - You want me? Come and get me! HYYYAAAIII!

Eric battles the Quantrons and Darkonda, but he is getting weak, but then he sees a break and he makes his move.

Darkonda - GET HIM! He’s headed straight for the Pink Ranger!

Amanda - Eric, get me out of here!


Purple - Andros it's Eric, do you read me?

Andros - YES! You guys okay?

Purple - Yeah but not for long. I found her but I also see a table with 5 cards on it.

Andros - Get them. They might be the 5 missing key cards that Zordon had on Eltar. Oh I got great news. The Phantom Ranger has given us a new Zord. The Delta Megazord.

Purple - Cool, we’ll talk later, get ready for us.

Andros - Right on!

Purple - Amanda, you okay?

Amanda - I am now. My Morpher?

Purple - Here it is!


Darkonda - And you can hand it to me, along with your powers Purple Ranger.


**********


Purple - You ready to make the call?

Amanda - LETS ROCKET!

Eric and Amanda fight Darkonda and the Quantrons but their battle grows worse.

Purple - Ooh! Amanda get out of here! I’ll stall him!

Pink - He’s too strong, you’ll be destroyed.

Purple - Just go!


Amanda teleports out to the spaceship.

Purple - Okay Darkonda, now its just between you and me!

Darkonda - I shall enjoy destroying you! YAAAA!

Darkonda gives Eric many devastating blows. His power readings begin to fade fast.

TJ - Eric’s losing power!

Amanda - Get him out of there now!!

Alpha - Teleporting now!

Purple - Ooh! I….must get the cards! Ooh!

Eric begins to glow purple. He grabs the 5 cards just before being teleported to the spaceship.


Darkonda - NO!!! This is impossible!


**********


Andros comes into sick bay where the rangers and Alpha watch over Eric.

Andros - Alpha, do you have a reading on those cards? Are they genuine Eltar cards?

Alpha - There from Eltar alright!

Kim - Amanda, how’s Eric holding up?

Amanda - He seems okay. He’s resting comfortably. But why was he glowing purple when we got him back?

Andros - I’m afraid I got bad news on Eric. That battle with Darkonda exhausted his powers. Eric can no longer use the Purple Lightstar Ranger powers. They’re useless.


DECA - A transmission is coming in!

Darkonda - Rangers, now that the Purple Powers are no more, I have been partially victorious. However, you stole what was rightfully mine.

Andros - The key cards, I don’t think so!

Darkonda - SILENCE! This is it for you. If you don’t return the key cards to me along with your Astro Morphers I will destroy your home planet Earth! Ha Ha Ha!

Carlos - What do we do now?

Kim- Andros????

Andros- DECA, set a course for the planet Earth.


To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment