Monday, May 21, 2012

Power Rangers- Next Millennium


Changing Of The Guard


Part 1

Last time we saw the introduction to the new Planet Zords. Each of the planets in the Solar System have a Zord hidden on their planet with great power for the Rangers to use. We also saw Britney getting an abortion after she found out she was pregnant with Ryan's child. Ryan supported her and they continue on with their relationship. Eric found out that Lisa is pregnant but she wants to be a mother. Eric has since then proposed to her and they are now engaged to be married.
 
We open the episode in the juice bar. Eric is finishing up a jedi class without Rocky. Rocky is talking to a few businessmen at a table. Lisa and Britney are in the class and notice how disturbed Rocky is. Just then Kimberly walks in the room with her cousin Stacy.
 
Eric- Ok that's all for today class. We will take the rest of the week off. I have many things to do for the Power Rangers getting them all set up with their new Zords, so class won't meet again for another week. Ok? See ya later!
 
Rocky- So what can I do?
 
Man 1- Two options.
 
Rocky- What's that?
 
Man 2- You can keep it open and go bankrupt, or you can sell the business and leave it before you go bankrupt. But you still gotta pay the 15 thousand you owe us.
 
Rocky- I'll see if I can sell. I know I can get at least 20 thousand out of it.
 
Man 1- Ok, let us know when you have the deal final.
 
Rocky- Right.
 
Kim- Hi Rocky! This is my cousin Stacy. She's moving here to Angel Grove.
 
Rocky- Nice to meet you.
 
Stacy- Are you ok? You look bummed out.
 
Just then Eric, Lisa, and Britney walk over to the 3.
 
Eric- Hey Rock what's up?
 
Rocky- My dojo is broke. I was meeting with 2 dudes from the IRS. I owe more than 15 thousand dollars.
 
Britney- Damn that's alot of money!
 
Rocky- I have two options, continue on and go bankrupt, or sell and pay back the 15 grand.
 
Lisa- Don't worry Rocky, I'm sure it'll be better.
 
Kim- What are you gonna do?
 
Rocky- I'm gonna talk to Tommy and Jason. Maybe they'd go into buying it from me.
 
Rocky then smiles and leaves them.
 
Eric- Who's this?
 
Kim- This is my cousin Stacy, she'll be living here now.
 
Stacy- Hi!
 
Eric smiles and then kisses his future wife.
 
Eric- I gotta get cleaned up and run. I'll see ya later at home.
 
Lisa- Ok, bye honey!
 
Lisa and Britney walk to the female locker room. Meanwhile on the moon Lord Zedd begins his next plan to destroy the rangers.
 
Zedd- My plan is perfect. With the Rangers in limbo over many personal issues I can create a monster that will wreck havock on them.
 
Goldar- What will you do master?
 
Zedd- I'm gonna take a creature from one of their favorite video games and make him my own. I call on the number one boss from the first Final Fantasy game, Chaos! HA HA HA

***********

Lisa and Kim clean up just as their communicators go off.
 
Kim- Stacy, Lisa and I have to run, will you two be ok together while were gone?
 
Stacy- Sure thing. We'll go hang in the pool.
 
Kim- Ok...lets roll!
 
Britney puts on her hot pink 2 piece bikini and goes out to the pool while Stacy gets her black bikini top, with black and pink bottoms on. As Britney goes out she sees Eric in the hall way talking to what it looks like his watch. She stops just around the corner, and watches him.
 
Eric- What's going on Dimitria.
 
Dimitria- There is an attack on Angel Grove You must go to the Park and meet the other rangers.
 
Britney- *whispers* Rangers???
 
Eric- I'm on the way!
 
Eric- Its morphin time!
 
Eric- Gold Storm Ranger Power
 
Eric morphs right in front of Britney and teleports out of there.
 
Britney- Awesome!
 
Stacy- What's awesome?
 
Britney- I just saw Eric transform into the Gold Storm Ranger.
 
Stacy- Yeah sure, and I'm gonna fulfill my fantasy of making love to Ricky Martin! Come on lets go swimming. I gotta check out the guys!
 
Eric teleports down to the park where the 9 other rangers are in battle with Chaos and the Mega Putties.
 
Gold- Lets tango!
 
Chaos- As you wish!
 
Eric battles Chaos but gets knocked around really bad. Just then Chaos fires his ice spell at the rangers.
 
Silver- I'm freezing!
 
White- Oh No Me too!
 
Chaos- Ah HA HA HA! Your no match for me Rangers!
 
Eric then calls for his lightsaber, turns it on, flips and slices Chaos' right arm holding his ice weapon down to the ground. The Rangers become free.
 
Chaos- You'll pay for that Gold Ranger!
 
Gold- Ooooh I'm real scared!
 
Dimitria- Rangers teleport to safety. He's too strong!
 
Gold- You got it Dimitria.
 
Black- We'll take care of you later! Right guys?
 
Rangers- Right.
 
With that the Rangers teleport to the Command Center to safety.
 
Zedd- Perfect, with the Rangers helpless over Chaos' magic, the world will be ours for the taking.
 
Goldar- What do we do in the meantime?
 
Zedd- Patience Goldar. Time will tell

***********

Kim- He nearly froze us to death!
 
Jason- How can we beat him?
 
Dimitria- That will be taken care of in time. I'm afraid to announce the departure of 3 rangers on our team.
 
Tommy- Who?
 
Rocky- I'm one of them. I'm selling the dojo cause I'm 15 grand broke, and I'm going back to Stone Canyon, but I'll be back for visits.
 
Adam- Me too, Tanya and I are finally gonna get married and we want to settle down.
 
Trini- I'm the other one. I'm transfering to a college out east and I can't continue as a ranger.
 
Karone- I'd be willing to be a ranger, but my health readings are not that good for the Storm Powers, and of course I'm still emotionally disturbed by Andros' passing away.
 
Dimitria- Rangers, we must find 3 people that are deserving to the power.
 
Lisa- I know one. She's good at gymnastics and can fight pretty well.
 
Kim- I got one.
 
Eric- Ryan and I know a guy that can be a great ranger. Very athletic and valuable.
 
Dimitria- Very well. We must find these people and bring them here now so we can start the power transfer. One of you however will have to switch powers to the White Ranger because those powers are stronger than any of the others, except for Silver, Gold Storm, Phantom And Gold Rangers.
 
Kim- I'll switch to White.
 
Dimitria- Very good Kimberly. You will make a good White Storm Ranger.
 
Zedd- This is our day in time! The rangers will be losing 3 members of the team, but will gain 3 inexperienced fighters. This will be the time to take over the world
 
Scorpino- When will the attack begin?
 
Zedd- As soon as possible!

To Be Continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment