Saturday, October 10, 2009

Power Rangers Jedi

A ZEO Of A Problem

Part 1


Master Vile- All monsters of evil. Hear me now! I know that our recent battles with the Jedi Rangers have made you very angry. I can feel that anger. Today is the final battle for the Jedi's. They have been through it for many times now and they've defeated us even when we've been stronger. With their precious ZEO crystal back in our control, we will charge up our best monsters from the past, and destroy them! HA HA HA!

Tommy- Ernie. These new Hawaiian drinks are great!

Ernie- Hey thanks Tommy. What is Eric and Justin doing over there?

Tommy- Oh Eric's training Justin to be a Jedi.

Ernie- I think someone's been watching Star Wars too much.

All the Rangers start laughing. Billy rushes up with a look on his face.

Billy- Tommy, we got trouble.

Tommy- What is it?

Adam- We got to get Eric. Its your brother!

Tommy- Lets go!

**********



Goldar- Master, which monsters would you like to send down to Earth?

Master Vile- Send the best, like Gold Knight, Icebot, Leaky Faucet, and Gack Attack. You and Rito should go down in the battle too!

Goldar- As you wish my lord!

Eric- What's wrong David?

David- I saw the doctor about my recent head aches.

Tommy- What's up bro?

David- The doctor says I have a blood clot in my brain, and I have to take a medicine that will thin my blood so the clot can flow through and dissolve. Because of that I will become dizzy and unbalanced so I can't handle the Jedi powers anymore.

Kim- What are we gonna do?

*alarm*

Alpha- Ayi Yai Yai There are six monsters on Earth.

David- Can you handle it without me?

Tommy- Yeah, just stay here with Justin until we figure this out.

Justin- Go get those creeps guys!

Eric- Its Morphin Time!

Ryan- Black Jedi Power

Kim- Pink Jedi Power

Tanya- Yellow Jedi Power

Adam- Green Jedi Power

Kat- Red Jedi Power

Billy- White Jedi Power

Tommy- Silver Jedi Power

Eric- Gold Jedi Power

Green- Lets get these creeps!

The Rangers fight the monsters but the fight grows slimmer and slimmer by the minute.

Black- They're too strong!

Yellow- What do we do?

Gold- We can't fight without David!

Silver- Lets get back to the Power Chamber! Maybe Zordon will have an answer.

**********



Master Vile- Yes! They've retreated!

Zedd- So you got them to run. What's next?

Master Vile- Now I will grow all my monsters and they will destroy the city and also everything in sight!

David- Why were those monsters so hard to beat?

Eric- Yeah. Goldar's tougher than ever. Usually I'm kicking his ass with ease.

Zordon- I have some bad news. With David out of the picture, Master Vile has used the Stolen ZEO crystals to power up his monsters.

Ryan- We're big big trouble.

Billy- The monsters are back destroying the town.

Tanya- Lets kick some butt!

Eric- Back To Action!

Jedi's- We need Super Jedi Mega Zord Power Now!

Gold- Pyramidas power up!

Silver- Silver Sorcerer!

Pink- Oh man! Its no use! We're getting weak. They're too strong!

Red- Now what do we do?

Gold- Everyone back to the Power Chamber!

**********



Tommy- What do we do now Zordon?

Tanya- Without David, we're toast!

Zordon- I'm sorry Rangers, but the only way to win is to find a replacement Ranger for David.

Eric goes over and stands in front of Justin.

Eric- Justin...I know your still a little young for this but how would you like to be the next Blue Jedi?

To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment