Saturday, October 10, 2009

Power Rangers In Space

Astro Disaster

Part 1

As the show begins, we see a new villain joining the forces of Astronema. His name is Darkonda. Some how he has been involved in Astronema’s past, but how? Only time will tell.
Astronema - Why should you join us?
Darkonda - With me as your number 1 soldier, I shall get rid of those Lightstar rangers myself!
Ecliptor - Yeah right! And how do you plan on doing that?
Darkonda - I have a plan that will destroy that troublesome Purple Astro Ranger, Eric! I know about his past with the Power Rangers of Earth and he’s leadership qualities. Take away what is his true love and he will be helpless.

Astronema - Perfect. Lets begin now. Send the Quantrons to Earth. NOW!!
Ecliptor - As you wish, my queen!



**********


In the spaceship, the rangers are in the simulation when DECA detects trouble on earth.
DECA - Rangers, I have detected Quanatrons on Earth.
TJ - What do you think Astronema’s up to now?
Carlos - Who knows with her!
Kim - Well, let's go get them.

Andros- LETS ROCKET!!
All 6 rangers morph!
Purple - Hold it right there tin heads, you're not going anywhere!



**********


Meanwhile back on the Dark Fortress.
Ecliptor - The rangers are winning!
Astronema - Darkonda, go down there and capture the Pink Ranger!
Darkonda - Yes my queen, I’m on the way.

Astronema - Hmm, lets see the rangers get out of this one now! Ha ha!



**********


Blue - LOOK!!!
Black - Who is he?
Yellow - Ewe, gross! He needs a major face lift!
Red - Darkonda!
Darkonda - Greetings, Red Ranger. Its been a long time, I do believe the last time we saw each other was when I destroyed your home planet! Ha Ha ha! Okay, make it easy on yourselves and surrender!
Yellow - Never!

Purple - I’m gonna take you down! HYYAAAAIIIIII!!! Ooh!
Carlos - He’s too strong!
Blue - We gotta retreat!
Pink - Let me go!
Purple - Hey, let her go!
Pink- Eric, help me!
Purple - Amanda!!! NO!!!!!!!!
Red - Come on, Eric, we gotta go!



**********


Astronema - Good. Part one of my plan is done!
Darkonda - The next phase will be even better! If the Purple Ranger doesn’t comply, I will destroy his love. Ha ha ha!



**********


Eric - Alpha, did you find her yet?
Alpha - Yes, but I’m afraid she’s being held captive in Astronema’s Dark Fortress.
DECA - Rangers, we have a transmission coming in.

Darkonda - Hello Rangers. As you can see your pink lady friend is safe, for the time being! If the Purple Ranger does not surrender his powers, along with the Pink powers, I will destroy her.
Eric - You hurt her and you’ll be sorry you ever met me!
Darkonda - SILENCE! You have 1 hour to surrender!
The transmission ends and all the rangers stand there for a second in silence.
Andros - Eric, You can’t go alone!
Eric - I won’t listen to Darkonda! I’m going after her alone!
TJ - Its too dangerous Eric, we all have to help!
Eric - I don’t care. I’ve been through worse. This isn’t about you guys, this is personal! No one messes with me and gets away with it!
Carlos- Eric, control your anger. Don't tap into the dark side!
Kim - Eric, don’t go!

Eric - LETS ROCKET!
Eric morphs and teleports to the Dark Fortress.



**********


Astronema - Perfect. The Purple Ranger will soon be mine, and then the rest of the rangers will fall, leaving me to take the world for my own!
Darkonda - Yes, now it's time to destroy them forever! HA HA HA!

To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment