Monday, May 21, 2012

Power Rangers- Next Millennium

The Time Warp


Part Two

Last season on Power Rangers Next Millennium we saw the return of the Power Rangers after a rip in time that brought Lord Zedd and his goones back from the past. The Lightstar Rangers went to save the day but were destroyed by Divatox's Death Canyon. The only living Ranger was Eric, who destroyed Divatox and then took the remaining powers of the ZEO Crystal and the small traces of power left in the power coins, and combined them with the power of storm on Earth to create 7 new Ranger powers.
 
Zedd had some of Zordon's power and created an evil Silver Ranger, who was Tommy's brother David, but was transformed back to good. Unable to continue as a Ranger, David gave up his power to Eric's new love Lisa, who came to Angel Grove from New York.
Eric was married but Rito killed his wife Amanda and his son. After Eric killed Rito in revenge, he left for Endor to reflect but came back with a will to go on, and more powerful weapons and the Dragon Zord for Billy the new Phantom Ranger.
 
When we last left the rangers, Trae The Gold Ranger was destroyed, and his powers were given to Ryan, who is now dating Lisa's younger sister Britney, and the Alien Rangers were also destroyed.  The rangers Storm Zords went up against Goldar, Scorpino, and 4 re created monsters from the past, but began to lose power. The rangers are now trying to find a way to get more power before its too late.
 
Kim- How can we continue with only 2 zords able to go on?
 
Jason- There's no way Dragon Zord and Pyramidas would last against 6 monsters as powerful as them.
 
Eric- Guys I think I know what we need to do.
 
Tommy- What is it?
 
Meanwhile on the moon the Attacks have come to a stop and Lord Zedd and his goons gather for a celebration of victory.
 
Zedd- This is a glorious day! With Trae and the Alien Rangers destroyed, and the Storm Zords powers down to nothing, we can finally take the Earth for our own!
 
Rita- I just don't get it? The Storm Zords are still able to run, why didn't you destroy them?
 
Zedd- You see while my monsters fought the Zords, I had Finster teleport inside the zords and he tapped into their power supply so we could steal the powers for our own. With that I can recharge Serpintera and destroy the Earth! HA HA HA

***********

Adam- Eric what are you proposing we do?
 
Eric- When I was with Master Lucas he told me someday we'd be in this problem. Well its happened and theirs only 1 man I know who can help us.
 
Ryan- Master Luke?
 
Eric- No....Zordon!
 
Trini- But Zordon is dead. He couldn't help us.
 
Eric- Actually yes he can. I would teleport through the rip in the time continium to see Zordon before he's captured by Dark Spectre and see if he can help us. Rumor has it Zordon had very powerful stuff that could help us.
 
Dimitria- Eric, this is a dangerous mission but I'm sure you can do it. We will send you to Zordon in the past to get us help. Meanwhile the rest of us will take some time off and get rested up for the next battle Lord Zedd will toss at us. Right now we'll be ok because he's partying our defeat on the moon.
 
Jason- Lets do it then!
 
With that Alpha 5 sets the coordinates in the computer for Eric to teleport to the past to see Zordon. They sent Eric back during the Turbo days just before Zordon left for home. It would be at night so the Turbo Rangers, and his other self would not see him.
 
Alpha- Ayi Yi Yi Eric, what are you doing here this late at night.
 
For a second Eric doesn't say anything. He just stares at Zordon with happyness that he's alive so he could see him again before he had to go back to his present time.
 
Eric- Zordon, I'm not the current Eric you know. I traveled through time from the future to seek out your help. We are in deep trouble. Our new Zords couldn't handle Lord Zedd's monsters and we are in trouble. Without new powers and zords our Storm Powers don't stand a chance.
 
Zordon- How far in the future did you come from Eric?
 
Eric- Fall of 1999. About a year after your death to destroy all that's evil.
 
For a few minutes Zordon didn't say one thing. Meanwhile back at home all the rangers have gone home to rest. But it was Lisa who was a little edgy. One because Eric traveled back into the past and she was worrying about him. And second she was meeting her doctor at the doctor's office to see if she was indeed pregnant with Eric's child.
Lisa is in a private room in nothing but a hospital gown when her doctor comes in.
 
Doctor- Hello how are you today Lisa?
 
Lisa- I'm ok, a little worried.
 
Doctor- Oh what about?
 
Lisa- Well my boyfriend is away and I'm worrying about him, and also the fact I think I'm pregnant.
 
Doctor- Well that's what my job is for. I'll know if you are or not. Ok, Lay down on the table and place your feet up in the stirups.
 
Lisa does what she is told and begins to shiver a little as the doctor gets rready for the examination.
 
Doctor- Ok just relax now.
 
Meanwhile back at Kim's house Britney and Ryan are laying together in bed, after their recent day of romance. Ryan knocked on her bedroom door, she let him in, he shut the door and they right away gave each other long kisses, and began where they left off. Now their laying together on the bed and she's on her belly with her back facing the ceiling, not looking at Ryan. Then without a warning Britney tells Ryan a secret that concerns him.
 
Britney- I'm pregnant!
 
Ryan- What!
 
Britney- It was from our first time. I thought my period would stop it in a week but nope, we're pregnant.
 
Ryan- What do you want to do? Do you wanna keep it?
 
Britney- I don't know. When I think about abortion it really turns me inside out. I don't wanna have a kid, but I don't want to kill this thing inside me.
 
Ryan- Hey you do what you want, its your choice. I'll stand by you no matter what you do.
 
Britney- Thank you I know you love me, I love you too, but I have to think about what I'm feeling like right now.
 
Ryan kisses Britney's neck and she smiles and closes her eyes. Ryan kept kissing Britney on the neck, and moved down to her back. He then got on top of her and continues where they left off. Finally, Ryan and Britney decide to continue their love making in the shower together.

***********

Zordon- Eric, I have studyed what is wrong with your zords and have confirmed they are not enough to destroy Lord Zedd's monsters. But I do have something that will help you and the Rangers to beat him.
 
Eric- What's that?
 
Every ranger, with the exception of Ryan will get a new Zord, powered from a great source of power off of one of our planets in this solor system. There is nine total. One Zord representing each planet. Use these against Lord Zedd's monsters and you will destroy them.
 
Eric- Zordon I don't know what to say.
 
Zordon- Consider it my legacy continuing on even though I am gone in the future.
 
Alpha hands Eric the nine planet key cards that activate the Zords. The cards are to go in the Storm Zords computer to recharge them to full power and to activate the Planet Zords.
 
Eric- Which Ranger gets which zord?
 
Zordon- They will choose what zord to control. Its their decision.
 
Eric smiles and stares at Zordon. Eric is ready to come home and now is his chance for a proper goodbye.
 
Eric- Zordon, please come back with me. We miss you. We need you. Dimitria is great, but your influence and fathership to us was great.
 
Zordon- I'm honored for you to say that Eric, but I have to live out the rest of my life to the way it was ment to be. I have to face my death. If I was to go with you, the future would be changed, there would be no Storm Rangers, the forces of Evil would still be in power, and we would be in diar trouble. I cannot go back with you. I commend you on your wish to see me back and alive.
 
Eric- Ok I understand.
 
Zordon- You are a great friend Eric. A good leader and a good role model to the Rangers. The power is strong with you, and it always will be, even when you and your new love settle down after your Ranger days. I wish you luck in the future. Go now and save the Earth, and May The Power Protect you!
 
Eric- Thank you for everything you have done Zordon. I will always remember your leadership.
 
With that Eric smiles and is teleported back to the Command Center in the year 1999.

***********

The rangers get calls on their communicators from Dimitria to teleport to the Chamber. They all arrive and find Eric there with Karone scanning the new cards.
 
Kim- Eric, your back!
 
Billy- How was it?
 
Eric- First of all I want to say that Zordon was happy we came to him for help, and that he misses us all.
 
Lisa- Did you find new powers?
 
Eric- Yes, Zordon did have something for us to use. He says this should be enough, along with the Storm Zords recharged to stop Lord Zedd.
 
Rocky- We'd better get them ready then. Who knows when Zedd will attack again.
 
Zedd is sitting in his chair while everyone is partying when he senses a surge going through the time hole. Just then he begins to get angry.
 
Zedd- Curses, can't those Rangers ever give up!
 
Scorpino- What is wrong my master?
 
Zedd- That trouble some Gold Storm Ranger has traveled to the past to gain new
powerful zords from Zordon! With them, they can destroy us!
 
Scorpino- I ask for permission to take Goldar and the monsters for a full scale attack on Angel Grove!
 
Zedd- Yes Do it Now! Destroy the Rangers!

To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment