Saturday, October 10, 2009

Power Rangers Turbo

Shift Into Turbo

Part 2


Divatox- With my Robo Monster out there destroying Angel Grove, I will become the Supreme leader of Evil.

Rygog- You are The Supreme my Queen!

Divatox- Those Power Rangers will find that their new powers will be useless.

Larago- Rangers. Here Turbo Morphers. Zords are auto's. Pink Wind Chaser. Blue Mountain Blaster. Yellow Dune Star, Green Dessert Thunder, Red Lightning. Go Rangers. Save Earth!

Tommy- Shift Into Turbo!

Justin- Mountain Blaster Turbo Power

Tanya- Dune Star Turbo Power

Adam- Dessert Thunder Turbo Power

Kat- Wind Chaser Turbo Power

Tommy- Red Lightning Turbo Power

Red- These new powers are awesome.

Robo Monster- Take this power brats!

**********



Eric- Oh man! Zordon. They're taking a beating. I need to go help them!

Zordon- Eric, your powers are very low level. You must be very carefull.

Eric- I will Zordon!

Eric- Its Morphin Time!

Eric- Gold Ranger Power

Gold- Are you guys ok?

Green- Yeah, but we thought you were low on power.

Gold- I'm fine. Lets get these guys!

The Rangers continue to fight the monster and the Piranatrons, but the monster is just too powerful.

Divatox- Porto! Fire the missile's

Porto- At once my Queen!

Robo Monster- OOOOOOOhhh That feels great!

Rangers- Whoa!

**********



Red- Lets do it guys!

Rangers- We need Turbo Mega Zord Power Now!

Blue- This zord rocks!

Yellow- Justin sure is having fun.

Green- He's a kid, let him have fun. You did remember?

Red- Bring it together guys!

Robo Monster- Take this Power Rangers!

Rangers- Ooh!

Red- Turbo spin!
*monster Destroyed*

Rangers- Yes!

Divatox- NO! Those Power Rangers may have won this time, but I'll get my revenge!

**********



Zordon- Congratulations on a job well done.

Tommy- Those new zords and Turbo powers are great.

Eric- You did great guys.

Kat- Zordon. Will Eric's powers ever be advanced as ours again?

Zordon- At this time no. But in order to keep his powers, I have given Eric a small power upgrade, like I gave to Tommy when his Green Ranger powers were low. Now onto more important issues. I have an important announcement.

Tanya- What is it?

Adam- Is something wrong Zordon?

Zordon- The time has come for me to go home.

To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment